General Category > Music Threads

Thursday 10 March Music Thread

(1/2) > >>

sneakypete:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lLnZLjM-6I

One of my all-time favorite bands. Saw them live 7 times,and each time they were so good they were unbelievable. Bumped into a guy I knew that had gone to  high school with them once,and was invited back stage to party with them after the concert. Unfortunately,the woman I was with was married,and I had to get her back home before sunrise.

How ironic is it that one of the greatest blues songs ever produced was written and sung by a white boy in his early 20's that played guitar with his thumb,and featured a flute? Give a listen to "Can't You See" if you don't know what I am talking about.

flowers:
I don't do youtube.....fave song from Marshall Tucker....Green Grass and High Tides

flowers:
Areosmith first album....best ever for them, what say you? I haven't been following this thread because of my youtube restrictions.

sneakypete:

--- Quote from: flowers on March 11, 2016, 01:39:24 am ---Areosmith first album....best ever for them, what say you? I haven't been following this thread because of my youtube restrictions.

--- End quote ---

I'm a little confused. Do you want me to post that lp for you because you can't access or post it for  some reason?

flowers:

--- Quote from: sneakypete on March 11, 2016, 01:41:51 am ---I'm a little confused. Do you want me to post that lp for you because you can't access or post it for  some reason?

--- End quote ---
No don't have the bandwidth.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version