Author Topic: KU vote funds separate, multicultural student government; organizers call move unprecedented among U.S. universities  (Read 678 times)

Offline flowers

http://www2.ljworld.com/news/2016/mar/09/student-senate-votes-fund-new-multicultural-studen/

A request to establish a multicultural student government at Kansas University — which proponents said would be unprecedented among U.S. universities — was approved after intense debate Wednesday night.

The KU Student Senate voted on allocating a list of required student fees for the upcoming school year, including a $2 fee increase to fund the newly created Multicultural Student Government. The fee would generate about $90,000 annually and be disseminated through KU’s Office of Multicultural Affairs.

While many senators agreed with the concept of the new governing body, others expressed concern that more detailed logistics had yet to be established and shared because the group was so new.

They have no clue what they are unleashing do they? They are going willingly  too.

Bill Cipher

What is a multicultural student government, and how is that different from a regular student government?

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
What is a multicultural student government, and how is that different from a regular student government?

It is filled with racial separatists and supremacists.
The Republic is lost.

Offline flowers

Will in the near future if a white person wants to marry a black person.....will these  multicultural types lynch them?

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
As a White person, i have no burning desire to be around Black people. I could take it or leave it. I don't care.

If they want to go back to the1950's, I can deal with it. I don't care.

It is just one step closer to them leaving the country. Which some surveys show would reduce street crime by 80%.

If they are so unhappy, why don't they just go? No one is holding them here. Go to greener pastures, with my blessings.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.