Author Topic: WATCH: Jorge Ramos Peppers Hillary with Indictment, Benghazi Questions  (Read 411 times)

Offline flowers

https://pjmedia.com/election/2016/03/10/watch-jorge-ramos-peppers-hillary-with-indictment-benghazi-questions/?singlepage=true

Ramos began his questioning at the Miami event with full disclosure that his daughter, Paula, works for Clinton's campaign.

"When you were secretary of State, you wrote 104 emails in your private server that the government now says contain classified information, according to The Washington Post analysis," Ramos said. "That goes against a memo that you personally sent to your employees in 2011 directing all of them to use official email, precisely because of security concerns. So it seems that you issued one set of rules for yourself and a different set of rules for the rest of the State Department."

"So who specifically gave you permission to operate your email system as you did? Was it President Barack Obama? And would you drop out of the race if you get indicted?"

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Ramos said this?!

OK, my friends, the fix is in. Look for Her Thighness to drop out by June.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline flowers

Ramos said this?!

OK, my friends, the fix is in. Look for Her Thighness to drop out by June.
I don't know....now she can use the 'hey i answered the questions" Still strange.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
I'd have expected her to try that tactic with a much bigger and more inclusive audience - one of her pet seals at CNN maybe?

Still, you could be right and her campaign will certainly spin it that way.

I was just surprised the questions were asked at all. Then I got to thinking - there are a hell of a lot of Americans of hispanic descent in the military. Ramos was actually representing his audience.  :shrug:
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink