Author Topic: Chuck Norris presidential endorsement? Not so fast!  (Read 219 times)

HAPPY2BME

Chuck Norris presidential endorsement? Not so fast!
« on: March 10, 2016, 04:37:14 pm »
A flurry of headlines hit the Internet early Wednesday giving action movie and television star Chuck Norris’ highly coveted endorsement in the presidential race to Sen. Ted Cruz.

And while Norris may eventually support Cruz, if he is the GOP’s presidential nominee, the reporting appears to have bombed.

In a statement to WND, Norris said, “I would like to clarify for the record that I have NOT officially endorsed any candidate for president, contrary to what has been widely reported in the media.”

A flurry of headlines hit the Internet early Wednesday giving action movie and television star Chuck Norris’ highly coveted endorsement in the presidential race to Sen. Ted Cruz.

And while Norris may eventually support Cruz, if he is the GOP’s presidential nominee, the reporting appears to have bombed.

In a statement to WND, Norris said, “I would like to clarify for the record that I have NOT officially endorsed any candidate for president, contrary to what has been widely reported in the media.”

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Re: Chuck Norris presidential endorsement? Not so fast!
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2016, 04:47:40 pm »
Thanks Happy. 

Unfortunately, I don't believe a word I read anymore in the "news".  Sad.
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!