Author Topic: Rubio: 'I am not dropping out of this race'  (Read 3150 times)

Offline libertybele

Re: Rubio: 'I am not dropping out of this race'
« Reply #50 on: March 11, 2016, 09:53:01 pm »
Rubio campaigned as a "Tea Party" conservative. And now he is the face of the D.C. cartel. That should tell you all you need to know about who and what he really is, and his character.

A vote for Rubio is a vote for Hillary, Pelosi, Reid, and Obama. They are all in the same club.

Absolutely ... he's has zero chance right now of winning Florida.  He is staying in hoping to go to a brokered convention.  I am sure they have promised little Marco that he will be president; or they will make him very comfortable financially.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

HonestJohn

« Reply #51 on: March 11, 2016, 10:39:30 pm »
Ah yes the old "Conservative"  uber alles stick from the DC machine.

GOP Presidents have been in office for 20 of the last 36 years. Why is the SC as far Leftist now as it has been in decades if we "got to vote for the Purity Choir candiate at all costs" again to hold the SC?

Maybe instead of repeating the same fail dogmas of the last 30 years, we might think outside the box for a change.

If you oppose Conservatism and want something else... you aren't a conservative.

What are you saying is better than Conservatism?
« Last Edit: March 11, 2016, 10:41:03 pm by HonestJohn »

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #52 on: March 12, 2016, 02:38:37 am »
Relic wrote above:
"Mr. Rubio is an establishment favorite. He won't hold elected office, but will be made a wealthy man.
I simply wish Marco Rubio would get exactly what he deserves."

He be gettin' it, sir!