Author Topic: Lesbian Fakes Hate Crime Assault To Raise Awareness For LGBT Issues  (Read 477 times)

rangerrebew

Lesbian Fakes Hate Crime Assault To Raise Awareness For LGBT Issues

http://downtrend.com/71superb/lesbian-fakes-hate-crime-assault-to-raise-awareness-for-lgbt-issues

Brian Anderson
March 8, 2016

At this point we all know that hate crimes against gay people are almost certainly hoaxes, but here’s a fake one that comes with an altruistic excuse. A lesbian in Michigan faked a hate crime against herself in order to raise awareness for LGBT issues. You see, if you tell a lie that plays on people’s sympathies and occupies public resources, it’s not a bad thing if your heart is in the right place.

23-year old Mari Poindexter is a lesbian and she is a faculty member at Central Michigan University. Last August she claimed she was assaulted after a Toby Keith concert as reported by The Morning Sun:

Poindexter said she was at a Toby Keith concert Wednesday with some family members when a man began dancing uncomfortably close to her cousins. When she moved to position herself between family and the stranger, the man lashed out.

“He called me a ‘cross-dressing fag’ and asked why I look like a man if I’m a girl,” Poindexter said.

The man left her alone, but she says she encountered him later that night. She was the designated driver and took her cousins to a bar where she is pretty sure the same man was there.

“I wasn’t completely sure, but I thought it was him. He never spoke to me inside the bar,” she said.

Later on Poindexter said she went out to her car when she felt a tap on her shoulder.

“I hardly turned and he punched me in the face. I didn’t know who it was; I was curled up in the fetal position on the ground to protect myself,” Poindexter said.

Poindexter said the man spit on her and then as he was walking away once again called her a, “cross-dressing fag.”

Poindexter waited a day to get her story straight and then reported this assault to the cops. However as MLive reports the Mount Pleasant, MI police thought something was a little fishy. Yes, that was a lesbian pun.

Police investigated it as a hate crime, but…said Poindexter later admitted she punched herself in the eye and made up the story to bring awareness LGBT community issues.

I wonder if those issues are how full of shit and desperate for attention many in the LGBT community really are. Or maybe the issue she wanted to bring awareness to is that nearly every anti-gay hate crime is bogus.

According to Poindexter she made up the attack to, “be an advocate,” and “motivate change.”

“I want to raise awareness,” said Poindexter.

The Lesbian Who Cried Hate ended up pleading guilty to 2 counts of filing a false police report and was fined $225 with a sentence of 6 months of unsupervised probation. Now get ready to laugh:

Other conditions of Poindexter’s sentencing calls for her to “take meds as prescribed” and continue counseling.

Once again a horrible homophobic hate crime turns out to be a self-inflicted load of shit. And once again the biggest enemy of the LGBT community turns out to be Ls, Gs, Bs, and Ts.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2016, 12:54:24 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline PzLdr

Re: Lesbian Fakes Hate Crime Assault To Raise Awareness For LGBT Issues
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2016, 02:43:28 pm »
Best way to 'raise awareness of LGBT' issues is to give her a trial. You know, for perjury, or filing a false written instrument. Then send her to jail.
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee