Author Topic: 4 Black Women Attack White Woman Holding Her 2-Year Old Son  (Read 404 times)

rangerrebew

4 Black Women Attack White Woman Holding Her 2-Year Old Son
« on: March 10, 2016, 12:56:16 pm »
4 Black Women Attack White Woman Holding Her 2-Year Old Son

http://downtrend.com/71superb/4-black-women-attack-white-woman-holding-her-2-year-old-son

Brian Anderson
March 8, 2016

A couple of weeks ago a white woman was attacked by four black women at a mall in Bismarck, ND while she held her two-year old son in her arms. A video of the assault went kind of viral because, let’s face it, it’s pretty f*cked up when a mini-mob of thugettes start beating on someone holding a toddler. Now the victim is speaking out and you’ll never guess why she was targeted.

KFYR reports that River Gillis took her son Titan to the Kirkwood Mall in Bismarck on February 21st expecting a fun day of shopping.

“I just thought we were going to have a good day at the mall, and it just came out of nowhere,” said Gillis.

That “it” was an ambush attack. Twenty-year-old Champagne Bowen-Davis, 31-year-old Donnalesha Davis, as well as two unnamed teenagers aged 14 and 16 came up on Gillis and just started slugging. Gillis was outnumbered and virtually defenseless as she held her young son trying to protect him from the attack.

Luckily there were enough bystanders outraged by the sight of a woman holding a child getting attacked by 4 insane black women. People rushed to Gillis’ aide and kept the attackers at bay.

“I thank everybody that helped because just think if nobody was there to help how bad it could’ve got,” said Gillis.

Gillis wasn’t seriously hurt in the attack, sustaining only minor bruises and scratches, but it has left her and her son severely traumatized.

“It’s very heartbreaking he’s been having nightmares,” she said of her son.

So what exactly was this all about? Racism? Robbery? People just being assholes? I’m sure some of that stuff came into play but Gillis told the news that it was over a meme she shared on FaceBook that one of the attackers found offensive. Yeah, this was over a meme.

The news didn’t do a very thorough job of asking important questions like, “what was the meme?” Whatever it was, it must have been one hell of one to elicit this response. Either that or these black women are terribly irrational. The news also didn’t dig into it, but presumably Gillis knows one or more of the attackers.

Champagne Bowen-Davis and Donnalesha Davis, the two adult attackers, have been charged with disorderly conduct. The two minor attackers face simple assault, disorderly conduct and criminal trespass charges. These hardly seem like appropriate charges for a gang of assholes that jumped a woman who was holding a little kid.

I’m not saying there was any racial motivation for the attack because I honestly don’t know, but you can bet your ass if 4 white females attacked a black woman holding a toddler there would be hate crime charges and plenty of outrage to go around over the racist attack.

I do however know this: when four people attack one person, those four people are chickenshits. When four people attack one person holding a two-year old, those four people are scumbag pieces of shit. When four people attack one person holding a two-year old over an Internet meme, those four people don’t belong in a civilized society.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2016, 12:57:07 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: 4 Black Women Attack White Woman Holding Her 2-Year Old Son
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2016, 02:06:09 pm »
Careful,you are about to get attacked as being a racist by the "evolved" BOR posters who see racism in any post that isn't about how wonderful black people are.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline PzLdr

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2016, 02:41:28 pm »
The "outraged bystanders" should have beaten the sh*t out of the four within an inch of their miserable lives and left them on the floor. In pieces. Disorderly conduct? Really?
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2016, 02:55:22 pm »
Careful,you are about to get attacked as being a racist by the "evolved" BOR posters who see racism in any post that isn't about how wonderful black people are.

BOR?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2016, 03:26:20 pm »
BOR?

Sorry,meant to type BRC for Briefing Room com.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2016, 03:32:36 pm »
The "outraged bystanders" should have beaten the sh*t out of the four within an inch of their miserable lives and left them on the floor. In pieces.

I THINK I saw a report on this that said it was two black men that jumped in and got the white woman and child away from the attackers,and one of them was interviewed on tv. The way he talked it was a "surround and protect" mission to keep them from getting to her or the child,and not a "kick those boogers asses" mission to rescue her and the child.

Probably a very good example of clear thinking on their part. ANY man that had gone into that mix swinging hands,even black men,would have been sitting in jail waiting to be bonded out a hour later.

And it's a damn good thing they were there because if it had been white men stepping in to help the woman and child,the attacks would have probably been stronger and we all know there would be "hate crime" charges facing them from the black women.

I really hope the city gives those two black men citizenship awards and show them receiving them on tv and in the newspapers,too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2016, 12:51:15 am »
Please ignore the post of mine above. The two black men that broke up a group fight were on the airliner where the women started fighting over a loud boom box.

BTW,am I the only one that thought Boom Boxes became extinct in the 80's?

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2016, 01:32:58 am »
I guess the lesson is to be careful with your memes.

Bismark, ND?  Really?