Author Topic: “To Trump Haters: Words are Important”  (Read 6291 times)

HAPPY2BME

Re: “To Trump Haters: Words are Important”
« Reply #50 on: March 11, 2016, 02:04:29 am »

Quote from: Meshuge Mikey on Today at 08:31:32 PM

Has Donald J Trump ever uttered the word SERVE?

there s big prize for the first person on the internet who can find a verifiable quote wherein Candidate Trump mentions the word SERVE either in a campaign stop...a debate  or ordering a pizza!

Thank you

YES  I am serious!!

============================

To his servant; Please serve the guests coffee.

Fact;

He spent more than 21 straight hours railing against any government funding for Obamacare. Then Republican Sen. Ted Cruz of Texas joined the other 99 senators from both parties in voting Wednesday to move ahead on a spending plan expected to do just that.

===============

Offline musiclady

« Reply #51 on: March 11, 2016, 02:07:10 am »
Exactly.

The irony is that those of us who defend our positions with fact and moral principle are routinely called "haters," and the people who emote and screech that we are "haters" never have it occur to them that they are the ones filled with anger and hatred.

I've never witnessed anything this bizarre in more than a half century of paying attention to politics.

The left has infiltrated the right, and now what's up is down, and what's down is up, what's right is wrong and what's wrong is right.

It's bizarre.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #52 on: March 11, 2016, 04:23:57 am »
Nobody reads that nonsense.  Get another schtick.

I read it. Even copied and pasted into my notes.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #53 on: March 11, 2016, 04:25:13 am »
I read it. Even copied and pasted into my notes.

You would.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #54 on: March 11, 2016, 06:30:28 am »
The irony is that those of us who defend our positions with fact and moral principle are routinely called "haters," and the people who emote and screech that we are "haters" never have it occur to them that they are the ones filled with anger and hatred.

I've never witnessed anything this bizarre in more than a half century of paying attention to politics.

The left has infiltrated the right, and now what's up is down, and what's down is up, what's right is wrong and what's wrong is right.

It's bizarre.

Isa 5:20
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #55 on: March 11, 2016, 06:55:01 am »

=======================

James 1:20

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Offline musiclady

« Reply #57 on: March 11, 2016, 02:40:33 pm »

That is exactly what's happening in America today.

It used to be among leftists only........... now it's infiltrating the right.

These are dark days.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline musiclady

« Reply #58 on: March 11, 2016, 02:42:42 pm »
=======================

James 1:20

So interesting that you would choose that verse to support your cause, because it does the opposite.

The primary reason for supporting Trump is "I am angry."

And Scripture tells us (as well as life experience) that anger never, ever results in righteousness.

You are indicting Trump supporters with that verse, Happy........

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #59 on: March 11, 2016, 04:23:47 pm »
So interesting that you would choose that verse to support your cause, because it does the opposite.

The primary reason for supporting Trump is "I am angry."

And Scripture tells us (as well as life experience) that anger never, ever results in righteousness.

You are indicting Trump supporters with that verse, Happy........

=================================

This is no longer a Christian nation.  Christians are persecuted here for their faith.  The persecution is going to intensify all over the world. Both Cruz and Trump are promising to end Christian persecution here.

Throwing stones of self righteousness at Trump is not going to elect Ted Cruz, or give him some kind of spiritual magic bullet to beat Donald Trump. 

Accepting both Abortion and gay marriage as 'normal' are taught to American children as normal from kindergarten to college graduation. The 'Republicans' have gone along with this apostasy by refusing to block laws when they came up over the past fifty years when it was (then) possible to actually block them from becoming law.  The ONLY time Republicans become 'close to God' is during an election cycle, when they pitifully put abortion and gay marriage onto their election platforms TO GET VOTES - not to actually do something about it.

Now they are law.  Now they can never be reversed, at least not on this side of Christ's return.

You may be spiritual, but your understanding of the eschatology do not reflect what the Bible says is going to occur in the last of the last days.

Next, you will be saying Donald Trump is the Antichrist.

Here is a prayer meeting you may want to watch. 

Do you understand that glossolalia is both ridiculed and feared by non-Christians?  Whether you believe it is the 'manifestation of the Holy Spirit' or not, the majority of those going to the voting booth are going to see it as the work of the devil.

I am not saying it is the work of the devil, but it is sure going to scare the hell out of the majority of voters in this godless society.  Do you want this to be aired on Hillary Clinton's national TV ads.

What is done in 'the name of religion' is not always God - especially when it is done for political gain.

You won't get this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNa5w9js48s&feature=youtu.be

Offline musiclady

« Reply #60 on: March 11, 2016, 07:11:21 pm »
What is done in 'the name of religion' is not always God - especially when it is done for political gain.

How true that is.  Like when Donald Trump uses Christianity to pretend he actually believes what Christians believe.

Or when people like you use the words "self-righteous" to excuse the lack of integrity in the candidate they support..........

As for my 'understanding of eschatology?' When have I ever said anything about the last days on this forum?

Stop making things up and pretending they're true.

It's unbecoming.  And it doesn't help your slavish defense of Donald Trump any more credible either.

btw, James 1:20 still indicts you angry Trump supporters and not those of us who are using reason and virtue as our guidelines.

A-Lert

« Reply #61 on: March 11, 2016, 07:24:41 pm »
Ronald Reagan was divorced, JFK and Bill Clinton weren't. Which of the 3 would you claim to be more virtuous?

Offline Longiron

« Reply #62 on: March 11, 2016, 07:37:03 pm »
Ronald Reagan was divorced, JFK and Bill Clinton weren't. Which of the 3 would you claim to be more virtuous?

Now you did it to the UNIPARTY? Comparing Marylyn Monroe to Monica :silly:

Offline musiclady

« Reply #63 on: March 11, 2016, 07:46:46 pm »

Who's talking about divorce??  Strawman argument, already been used here.

If Trump becomes President, it will be a pretty even match with Kennedy and Clinton when it comes to virtue.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #64 on: March 11, 2016, 07:48:18 pm »
I'll have to admit that I'm rather amused that someone would actually use eschatology to defend Donald Trump, considering his amoral lifestyle.

I'm still chuckling about it, actually...........

I guess the desperation to defend the indefensible makes one lose one's perspective.

A-Lert

« Reply #65 on: March 11, 2016, 08:02:02 pm »
Who's talking about divorce??  Strawman argument, already been used here.

If Trump becomes President, it will be a pretty even match with Kennedy and Clinton when it comes to virtue.

You were talking about virtue and integrity. So I'm just curious about how you judge a persons virtue. Some people abhor divorce while others believe the partner in a marriage who turns a blind eye to their partners philandering is virtuous.

Offline Meshuge Mikey

• Master of Visual Propaganda
« Reply #66 on: March 11, 2016, 08:09:07 pm »
 kids...react to ..Donald J Trump...rather maturely I hasten to add. 

https://www.youtube.com/embed/D0ZTKaMcqCM
Have Indentified as a Male since birth!

Offline musiclady

« Reply #67 on: March 11, 2016, 08:51:15 pm »
You were talking about virtue and integrity. So I'm just curious about how you judge a persons virtue. Some people abhor divorce while others believe the partner in a marriage who turns a blind eye to their partners philandering is virtuous.

If I believed you were "just curious" I would answer your question.

But you're clearly not.  Just agitating as usual......

I believe bragging about one's serial adultery is not virtuous.  If you do and that's why you love Trump, then bully for you.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #68 on: March 11, 2016, 09:38:39 pm »

It's disturbing to me to see people bring moral judgment to the question of job competency in something that is essentially none of our business.

I know I've not been perfect in my life. Have you all?

Offline musiclady

« Reply #69 on: March 11, 2016, 10:15:03 pm »
It's disturbing to me to see people bring moral judgment to the question of job competency in something that is essentially none of our business.

I know I've not been perfect in my life. Have you all?

There's a YUGE difference between being divorced and bragging about serial adultery.

It doesn't take much "moral judgment" to assess that the person doing that has greater flaws than the vast majority of us.

It's fine that some of you decided to overlook Trump's moral shortcomings, but be careful that you not continue to be so judgmental of the millions of us who see that it points to great character flaws that shouldn't be overlooked.

A-Lert

« Reply #70 on: March 11, 2016, 10:31:54 pm »
If I believed you were "just curious" I would answer your question.

But you're clearly not.  Just agitating as usual......

I believe bragging about one's serial adultery is not virtuous.  If you do and that's why you love Trump, then bully for you.

Agitating? I'm not attacking anyone's virtues.

Adultery isn't virtuous. Is the partner who stands by the adulterer virtuous?  Are people involved in divorce virtuous? Are people who deceive virtuous? Are people who lie virtuous? Do you know anyone without sin?

Offline musiclady

« Reply #71 on: March 11, 2016, 10:34:06 pm »
Agitating? I'm not attacking anyone's virtues.

Adultery isn't virtuous. Is the partner who stands by the adulterer virtuous?  Are people involved in divorce virtuous? Are people who deceive virtuous? Are people who lie virtuous? Do you know anyone without sin?

Still agitating.   Not interested.  I made my point, and you understand my point.  What you do with the information is up to you.

:seeya:

A-Lert

« Reply #72 on: March 11, 2016, 10:43:47 pm »
Still agitating.   Not interested.  I made my point, and you understand my point.  What you do with the information is up to you.

:seeya:

Thank you for the non response. It was not unexpected.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #73 on: March 11, 2016, 11:20:31 pm »
Thank you for the non response. It was not unexpected.

Thank you for the compliment.  You are perceptive in understanding that I'm not interested in wasting any more time.  :patriot:

Offline flowers

« Reply #74 on: March 11, 2016, 11:37:24 pm »
Good grief....you haters never stop do ya?  You always have to attack the poster who defends themselves from you. Just like a lib....rabid.