Author Topic: Carly Fiorina endorses Ted Cruz  (Read 1451 times)

Offline musiclady

Re: Carly Fiorina endorses Ted Cruz
« Reply #25 on: March 09, 2016, 06:39:17 pm »
I've never been a Carly supporter; however, does anyone really doubt that Carly could give Hillary a run for her money?  She would be a good VP choice for Cruz as far as bringing in the female vote and she definitely is an outsider.

I liked Carly for the fire she brought to the campaign, and the fact that she would annihilate Hillary in a head to head debate.

This is a good endorsement for Cruz.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #26 on: March 09, 2016, 06:40:26 pm »
Yep! She has proven that my instincts about here were correct! She is a CLASSY lady!

Indeed!

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #27 on: March 09, 2016, 06:54:27 pm »
So and establishment crony supports an establishment candidate.

I just don't get the excitement --- but okay.   :shrug:

You guys have so over used "establishment" I don't even know what it means anymore. Kind of like Occupy did with "The One Percent", or a few decades ago with "The Man".      And the anger you share is strangely familiar with any of these anarchy and micro-anarchy  movements. 
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #28 on: March 09, 2016, 07:17:28 pm »
If you get a chance to watch the video of her endorsement by all means do so.  She was simply fantastic.  Wow!  I mean it was a WOW!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzrm32kOnig
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #29 on: March 09, 2016, 07:19:33 pm »
You guys have so over used "establishment"

Actually, we've just begun.

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #30 on: March 09, 2016, 07:26:40 pm »

I could visualize a Cruz-Fiorina 2016 Yard Sign casting its shadow on my front lawn.   She was my first choice, as well as my wife's favorite.   Glad to see her back in the process of electing a real conservative. 
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #31 on: March 09, 2016, 07:30:27 pm »
I could visualize a Cruz-Fiorina 2016 Yard Sign casting its shadow on my front lawn.   She was my first choice, as well as my wife's favorite.   Glad to see her back in the process of electing a real conservative.

She wasn't my first or second choice but she has MORE than earned my respect and I would be very happy to have one of those yard signs in my yard as well!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline musiclady

« Reply #32 on: March 09, 2016, 07:37:30 pm »

LOVE it!!

Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton - two sides of the same coin!

PREACH it, Carly!!

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #33 on: March 09, 2016, 07:40:27 pm »
A quote from near the end -

"It is progressives who believe that some are smarter than others, that some are better than others -  and so it's OK that some decide for others, that some choose for others".

Who does that describe of the current candidates. I can think of three. Hillary, Sanders, and Trump.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #34 on: March 09, 2016, 07:42:56 pm »

"Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton won't reform the system........... they ARE the system!!"

Wow, does she know how to speak!

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #35 on: March 09, 2016, 07:46:46 pm »
"Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton won't reform the system........... they ARE the system!!"

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline musiclady

« Reply #36 on: March 09, 2016, 07:48:36 pm »

:beer:

HonestJohn

« Reply #37 on: March 09, 2016, 08:26:59 pm »
If Cruz supporters are smart, they'll reach out to Rubio supporters instead of rubbing it in.

With Trump still around, I highly doubt he or his supporters will rub anything in.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #38 on: March 09, 2016, 08:32:00 pm »

Screaming deceit about Donald Trump does not make it true.  (This is actually one of the hardest life lessons to teach a toddler.)

Offline musiclady

« Reply #39 on: March 09, 2016, 08:34:42 pm »
Nice to see the truth about Donald Trump scrolling across yet another post.....   :smokin:

He's not against the system.  He IS the system.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #40 on: March 09, 2016, 08:38:54 pm »
Yep! She has proven that my instincts about here were correct! She is a CLASSY lady!

I think she is classy.  I didn't agree with her on everything but I do think she would be a good VP pick for Cruz.  She came across strong on foreign affairs.  I always thought she could handle the job as it relate to foreign affairs.  Constitutional good judgment!
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #41 on: March 09, 2016, 08:46:37 pm »
Realistically, Carly Fiorina's endorsement should be good for about a 1.5% bump. Congratulations to Ted Cruz.

On a lighter note, among the many significant endorsements Donald Trump received, he scored America's Mayor, Rudy Giuliani. One of the many reasons Donald Trump puts New York in play (not to mention New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Massachusetts, Connecticut).

Blue New York >>> Red New York. And that's a good thing for Republicans.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #42 on: March 10, 2016, 12:50:32 am »
2 Liars do not make ONE Truthful person?  :chairbang:

:whistle:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/03/08/rubio-camp-accuses-cruz-dirty-tricks-over-hawaii-dropout-email.html

Hey, Longiron:  Fox Business Reports Rubio Will Drop Out Before Florida If Polls Don’t Improve

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?action=post;quote=805484;topic=197860.0;last_msg=805750

Looks like the Cruz team was telling the truth.