Author Topic: And they accuse Trump of being a "Facist????  (Read 907 times)

Offline GAJohnnie

And they accuse Trump of being a "Facist????
« on: March 08, 2016, 03:15:01 pm »
Odd how the Hate Trump Always Squad of supposed "Conservatives" is directly echoing the talking points of the extremist Left.

Far Left Radicals and US Lawmaker Plot to Take Over Trump Chicago Rally After Petition to Ban Trump Fails

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/03/leftists-plot-to-take-over-trump-chicago-rally-after-petition-to-ban-trump-fails/

Kristinn Taylor Mar 8th, 2016 8:03 am 17 Comments

Leading Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump has kicked up a hornet’s nest of angry leftists with his planned rally this Friday at the University of Illinois-Chicago’s UIC Pavillion.

After efforts failed to get the rally cancelled, thousands are planning to protest Trump including students, aldermen and at least one congressman, Rep. Luis Gutierrez.

Far Left Radicals and US Lawmaker Plot to Take Over Trump Chicago Rally After Petition to Ban Trump Fails

Leading Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump has kicked up a hornet’s nest of angry leftists with his planned rally this Friday at the University of Illinois-Chicago’s UIC Pavillion.

After efforts failed to get the rally cancelled, thousands are planning to protest Trump including students, aldermen and at least one congressman, Rep. Luis Gutierrez.

Kristinn Taylor Mar 8th, 2016 8:03 am 24 Comments

Trump Chicago Protest Logo
UIC Trump protest logo.

The UIC Pavillion can hold about 10,000 people. Anti-Trump organizers are encouraging protesters to get tickets to the rally in such numbers so as to take it over.

Kristinn Taylor Mar 8th, 2016 8:03 am 24 Comments

Trump Chicago Protest Logo
UIC Trump protest logo.

The UIC Pavillion can hold about 10,000 people. Anti-Trump organizers are encouraging protesters to get tickets to the rally in such numbers so as to take it over.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2016, 04:22:30 pm by GAJohnnie »

Offline Carling

Re: And they accuse Trump of being a "Facis"t????
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2016, 03:31:47 pm »
The poster calling Trump a fascist but who then will vote for HRC is everything wrong with today's GOProgs.

The mask slipped and all can now see that GOProgs are really only in it to keep their crony capitalism gravy train flush and full of goodies.
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2016, 03:37:52 pm »

I wonder how many high paying jobs there are in and connected to Washington DC, for the Republican Party ??

In power or out, these people have vested interest in preserving their salaries, offices and power.

They form the connections to money and power, in government, in business, and in institutions.

What if the Republican Senator from the State of Baloney is voting on the National Highway and Beautification Act of 2018. He has several senior staff members, on his payroll. He pays them to provide him with sound advice, so he can serve the needs of his constituents.

But in reality he gets even more help. The National Association of Highway Contractors just happens to have an office in the suburbs of Washington DC. And they have a lot of money and they too have staff. And a National Director.

The Senator, his staff, the National Director need to confer. They need to determine if contractors from the State of Baloney are getting their fair share of contracts, jobs, mordida and baksheesh. To accomplish this vital mission, will require many very expensive meals, drinks etc.

Said occasions are often "double billed," whereby staffers submit for reimbursement, even though the association or contractors actually paid.

It is also common for consideration of such measure to travel, in order to meet at plush resorts, to ponder the intracacies of highway construction.

When the details of the bills are more near, the competing contractors (if competition is involved) will need to meet with the Senator and with his staff. They will participate in campaign donation shakedowns, just to stay in the running for the contract awards.

These and many more intrigues are part of the Washington DC, Big Government, Big Lobby, Big Finance, Big Consultants, Big Political Professional Complex.

Who fills positions in the Complex? Often people who have held office before take executive figurehead positions. When the rolls of employees are examined, however, we find people making great salaries that have never been elected. They merely hang on to the power structure, developing some specialty.

Comes time for governments to actually pay for things, they often utilize a niche form of borrowing, in the form of government backed bonds.

Each and every government bond requires Lawyers to draft, CPAs to attest, Appraisers to value, Rating agencies to rate, Securities Brokers to market, etc.

Both political parties, have their favored bands of hangers on. Many of the mid-level career operatives are non-political. They have work no matter who is in power, hence neither side wishes to rock-the-boat so to speak.

Can tasks and jobs be done for less money, more efficiently, you ask ?? Yes, of course. But who sees personal benefit from risking undue attention or scrutiny.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

HAPPY2BME

Re: And they accuse Trump of being a "Facisit????
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2016, 04:19:24 pm »
Rubio Adviser: I’d Rather Vote For Stalin Than Trump

The strong possibility Donald Trump might actually be the Republican nominee for president has left many conservatives distraught and driven one adviser to Marco Rubio to publicly declare he prefers the Soviet dictator Josef Stalin over the flamboyant billionaire.

Max Boot, a Council on Foreign Relations fellow and foreign policy adviser to the Florida senator, told The New York Times “I would sooner vote for Josef Stalin than Donald Trump” for a Thursday article covering how some conservatives will never cast their ballot for Trump.

“There is no way in hell I would vote for him. I would far more readily support Hillary Clinton,” Boot added.

Stalin is responsible for the deaths of at least 20 million non-combatants and instigated such atrocities as the forced famine of Ukraine in the 1930s. It is unclear what crimes against humanity Boot thinks a President Trump would unleash that could match the Soviet premier’s brutal reign.

The CFR scholar and noted neoconservative also told Vox on Tuesday “I’m literally losing sleep over Donald Trump.”

Boot said to Vox he hates Trump because he finds the businessman to be a “fascist demagogue,” “bigoted and ignorant,” and espouses a “crackpot” foreign policy. He hopes that if Trump gets the GOP nomination, the party will fracture soon after.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/03/03/rubio-adviser-id-rather-vote-for- stalin-then-trump/#ixzz42JevznmI

Offline GAJohnnie

Re: And they accuse Trump of being a "Facist????
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2016, 04:24:36 pm »
Max Boot, a Council on Foreign Relations fellow and foreign policy advise

Check his bio. Another member of the "Caucus for Perpetual War" member heard from.

Our blood+Our treasure=his fat bank account.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2016, 04:29:34 pm »
Fascist.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2016, 04:31:30 pm »
The poster calling Trump a fascist but who then will vote for HRC is everything wrong with today's GOProgs.

The mask slipped and all can now see that GOProgs are really only in it to keep their crony capitalism gravy train flush and full of goodies.

You got that right. Sometime ago, I was a senior financial and strategic planning manager for a major US corporation.

None of our clients were based in Washington DC. None of our projects were in Washington DC. Nevertheless we had a major "sales & marketing" executive and office, in Washington DC.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Carling

« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2016, 04:39:02 pm »
Fascist.

Your boy Rubio seems to have advisers that like fascists.  Thanks for showing us all what you GOProgs are really about during this primary season.  It's really opened my mind to the reality that the UNIPARTY is a real thing. 

Max Boot, a Council on Foreign Relations fellow and foreign policy adviser to the Florida senator, told The New York Times “I would sooner vote for Josef Stalin than Donald Trump” for a Thursday article covering how some conservatives will never cast their ballot for Trump.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2016, 05:33:16 pm »

Better to vote against a fascist than to lick a fascist's boots.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Carling

« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2016, 05:35:39 pm »
Better to vote against a fascist than to lick a fascist's boots.

Nonsensical hyperbolic gibberish.

Vote for HRC, though, because you can't have it your way. 

Offline GAJohnnie

« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2016, 05:42:15 pm »
The hypocrisy of acting like Nazi Storm-troopers and attempting to break up other people peaceful poltical assemblies, while accusing the group holding the event of being Facisit is pretty funny in a dark humor sort of way

Offline Carling

« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2016, 05:43:58 pm »
The hypocrisy of acting like Nazi Storm-troopers and attempting to break up other people peaceful poltical assemblies, while accusing the group holding the event of being Facisit is pretty funny in a dark humor sort of way

I'm thoroughly enjoying this GOProg meltdown.  Their selfishness and self-preservation has been a valuable lesson for me to witness, and I'm done with them forever.

Sadly I was one of them as recently as early last year, but their horrific behavior toward the early Trump supporters here showed me their true colors, and I looked in the mirror and decided I was sick of being lied to and making excuses for the GOProgs I helped put in office.

Best decision of my political life in retrospect. 
« Last Edit: March 08, 2016, 05:45:51 pm by Carling »

Offline aligncare

« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2016, 05:53:01 pm »

Another glaring example of projection from a Hillary booster. There are medications that can help, jazz. Try bourbon and beer chaser for a starters.

I hear Hillary relies heavily on it... :whistle:

Offline GAJohnnie

« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2016, 06:07:34 pm »
I'm thoroughly enjoying this GOProg meltdown.  Their selfishness and self-preservation has been a valuable lesson for me to witness, and I'm done with them forever.

Sadly I was one of them as recently as early last year, but their horrific behavior toward the early Trump supporters here showed me their true colors, and I looked in the mirror and decided I was sick of being lied to and making excuses for the GOProgs I helped put in office.

Best decision of my political life in retrospect.
Agree. Nothing the GOPebots hate worse then we slaves escaped from the GOPe Plantation.

Offline GAJohnnie

« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2016, 06:21:47 pm »
Another glaring example of projection from a Hillary booster. There are medications that can help, jazz. Try bourbon and beer chaser for a starters.

I hear Hillary relies heavily on it... :whistle:

:silly:

Bill Cipher

« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2016, 06:41:07 pm »
Calling any of the GOP candidates a fascist is a little premature.  The fact of the matter is that some of the presentation and speaking methods used by Trump and his approach to issues, followers, and opponents do resemble some of those used by Hitler. But all that means is that Trump is a fairly accomplished rhetorician who knows his audience and knows what makes them respond to him.  The analogy at this level must be drawn because for all his faults and evils Hitler was a very good speaker who knew how to read his audience and give them what they wanted. 

And that's where the comparison has to stop because the analogy breaks at this point if you try to go further.  In particular, Trump has not adopted the more sinister aspects from Hitlers rise to power, such as uniforms and a personal guard set up on the lines of the military or a formalized group of uniformed thugs like Hitlers brownshirts.  These are some of the quintessential facts that differentiate Trump from Hitler in the qualitative sense, not merely a quantitative sense. 

In my opinion Trump is an effing idiot and egotist who has used his rhetorical skills to bamboozle desperate conservatives, but at this level that's my opinion and we know about opinions: everybody has one.  I also believe the facts back me up to a large degree, but that is not a matter of opinion and should be the topic of discussion. 
« Last Edit: March 08, 2016, 06:41:36 pm by Bill Cipher »

Offline GAJohnnie

« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2016, 06:45:13 pm »
Sorry Bill, your sort of emotion based stridency may be convincing  on Leftists websites, it does not work with Conservatives.

When you can make a rational, rather then emotional, statement try again. Until then do not waste our time.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2016, 06:45:57 pm by GAJohnnie »