Author Topic: Kasich releases partial tax returns, raising pressure on Trump  (Read 2568 times)

Offline Carling

Re: Kasich releases partial tax returns, raising pressure on Trump
« Reply #25 on: March 08, 2016, 05:10:01 pm »
Carling calling someone a liar is a personal attack..please stop.

Yes or no.

Is Trump a Democrat?
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #26 on: March 08, 2016, 05:31:16 pm »
On this board right now we have posters saying they will vote Democrat over Trump

So what?  Trump's as much a Democrat as Hillary is.  Oxsh!t, cowsh!t - no real difference.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline musiclady

« Reply #27 on: March 08, 2016, 06:58:34 pm »
The disagreement between Carling and me is that he believes the current iteration of what Trump says he is, and I do not.  He doesn't believe that the Donald is a con man, and I do.

It has nothing to do with whether or not he or I are telling the truth.  It has only to do with whether or not we believe Trump is.

Carling does.  I don't.

It's a difference of opinion, and I will not be bullied by some obsessed anonymous internet antagonist who insists that having a different opinion than he has makes one a liar.

It's inane, and I'm done with it.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Carling

« Reply #28 on: March 08, 2016, 07:00:41 pm »
The disagreement between Carling and me is that he believes the current iteration of what Trump says he is, and I do not.  He doesn't believe that the Donald is a con man, and I do.

It has nothing to do with whether or not he or I are telling the truth.  It has only to do with whether or not we believe Trump is.

Carling does.  I don't.

It's a difference of opinion, and I will not be bullied by some obsessed anonymous internet antagonist who insists that having a different opinion than he has makes one a liar.

It's inane, and I'm done with it.

It's not an opinion that Trump is a registered Republican, and is the front-runner within the party and its voters.  Those are facts.

If your opinion is that Trump is a Democrat, that's fine, but literally he is not one, and you have TDS posters here like Jazzhands who literally are going to vote for HRC over Trump.

That's the true Democrat, IMO.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2016, 07:02:43 pm by Carling »
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline musiclady

« Reply #29 on: March 08, 2016, 07:05:46 pm »
It's not an opinion that Trump is a registered Republican, and is the front-runner within the party and its voters.  Those are facts.

If your opinion is that Trump is a Democrat, that's fine, but literally he is not one, and you have TDS posters here like Jazzhands who literally are going to vote for HRC over Trump.

That's the true Democrat, IMO.

Jazzhead's opinions have nothing to do with mine.

Stop playing your dopey game so I don't have to put you on ignore.  You have intelligent things to say and this game you're playing to antagonize me just makes you seem stupid.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #30 on: March 08, 2016, 07:23:17 pm »
you have TDS posters here like Jazzhands who literally are going to vote for HRC over Trump.

I am not going to vote for Clinton because Trump is not going to be the GOP nominee.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide