Author Topic: Marco Rubio easily wins Republican primary in Puerto Rico (Wins over 70% of the vote)  (Read 1024 times)

cuky

Marco Rubio easily wins Republican primary in Puerto Rico

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/politics/ct-puerto-rico-republican-presidential-primary-rubio-20160306-story.html

Holding 71 percent of the votes cast Sunday, Rubio was all but sure to win all 20 delegates determined by the primary. If no one finished with more than 50 percent, the 20 delegates would be divided proportionately among candidates who received at least a 20 percent share. The territory's three super-delegates have committed to Rubio.

Offline raml

Who cares about Puerto Rico I don't and it proves nothing but they like the last name Rubio and since they can't vote in an election how does it show anything. Rubio is one sick guy from what I can see and I would never and I mean never vote for him he has the markings of an Obama.

Bill Cipher

Who cares about Puerto Rico I don't and it proves nothing but they like the last name Rubio and since they can't vote in an election how does it show anything. Rubio is one sick guy from what I can see and I would never and I mean never vote for him he has the markings of an Obama.

@A-Lert

You were saying ...

A-Lert

@A-Lert

You were saying ...

WOW! ONE! LOL! The poster didn't even call him an "orange baboon".

Grasping aqt straws. :thud:

Bill Cipher

WOW! ONE! LOL! The poster didn't even call him an "orange baboon".

Grasping aqt straws. :thud:

I'm simply providing you with an example of what you said didn't exist.  There is no reason to be rude. 

A-Lert

I'm simply providing you with an example of what you said didn't exist.  There is no reason to be rude.

Show me where I claimed it "didn't exist".

Offline GAJohnnie

Great, Rubio can win where it is completely meaningless for a GOP candidate in a General Election

Offline GAJohnnie

He still has the lowest negatives of any of the candidates and the highest numbers against Hillary when compared to Trump.  :amen:

And cannot win a Primary in a contested or Red state. Win something meaningful like FL Team Rubio and then we will take you seriously

Offline NavyCanDo

I would have placed bets that either Rubio or Cruz would have a solid win in Puerto Rico, with more of that wager going to Rubio.   But Florida still scares the hell out of me. Its all of those Northeasterners living their who will in great numbers vote for Trump along with the bubba effect vote.   I like Rubio, but if he loses Florida he's going to have to come to terms with it very quickly.   I am hoping that his and Cruz's camp have already met and have a strategy for whatever happens.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn