Author Topic: AP: Republican Leaders Starting to See Ted Cruz as Best Anti-Trump Alternative  (Read 9026 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

"Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton won't reform the system........... they ARE the system!!"

You can write this across a clear blue sky---and including Trump in this declaration would still be mendacious propaganda.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2016, 08:18:48 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Who made you the posting police?

Just trying to keep you honest Bigun!   - - - So post the link.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
“Ted Cruz is a fearless fighter for our constitutional rights. He has spent his life protecting Americans’ God-given liberties, and he has always stood by his word."

Carly Fiorina 3/9/2016

What have you Trumpsters got?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline musiclady

The fact that Donald Trump IS the establishment irritates some of his people.

I guess the truth hurts.............. but it's still the truth.

If Donald Trump gets elected, we will get more of the same cartel as we've been railing against.

He IS the system.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline aligncare

There's no guarantee that any candidate we happen to support hasn't had an election-year conversion.

I looked at his history, and Donald Trump is hitting the same themes today he did in 1988. That's consistency.

A-Lert

Yes and Cruz is NOT your typical politician.  His integrity mean everything to him.  You've obviously bought into the 'Trump' media smear campaign against Cruz.

Who has been smeared more and worse, Cruz and his supporters or Trump and his supporters?

“Ted Cruz is a fearless fighter for our constitutional rights. He has spent his life protecting Americans’ God-given liberties, and he has always stood by his word."

Carly Fiorina 3/9/2016

What have you Trumpsters got?

Wow.  You Cruzbots really need that one electoral vote.  Bless your hearts. 

A-Lert

The fact that Donald Trump IS the establishment irritates some of his people.

I guess the truth hurts.............. but it's still the truth.

If Donald Trump gets elected, we will get more of the same cartel as we've been railing against.

He IS the system.

And if we elect another politician we won't?  Politicians control the system. They make the laws.

And if we elect another politician we won't?  Politicians control the system. They make the laws.

I do love the new argument:  Trump IS the system. Some of the anti-Trump strategies have gone from funny to bizarre to deranged.

Well, at least we live in interesting times.   ^-^

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Who has been smeared more and worse, Cruz and his supporters or Trump and his supporters?

"Smeared" as in untrue accusations?  Clearly Cruz.

A-Lert

"Smeared" as in untrue accusations?  Clearly Cruz.

Post the sources and some smears,  as in untrue accusations, made about Cruz and his supporters. I won't hold my breath.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Post the sources and some smears,  as in untrue accusations, made about Cruz and his supporters. I won't hold my breath.

Go do it yourself. 

A-Lert

Go do it yourself.

Thanks! I knew you couldn't!  :silly:

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Thanks! I knew you couldn't!  :silly:

Whatever.   Keep on trolling. :troll:

A-Lert

Whatever.   Keep on trolling. :troll:

I believe that's what you are doing. Keep hurling insults; they do nothing but make you appear even smaller than you are.  :seeya:

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I believe that's what you are doing. Keep hurling insults; they do nothing but make you appear even smaller than you are.  :seeya:

Now, that's funny!

Offline musiclady

Cruz has a record of fighting the system.  Trump doesn't.

And who in the world actually thinks that Trump isn't a politician??   **nononono*

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

A-Lert

Cruz has a record of fighting the system.  Trump doesn't.

And who in the world actually thinks that Trump isn't a politician??   **nononono*

Cruz is a politician. He's part and parcel of the system. The GOP has done nothing visible to halt the ever increasing national debt.

Trump, warts and all, has never been a lawmaker/politician, either elected or selected.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Cruz is a politician. He's part and parcel of the system. The GOP has done nothing visible to halt the ever increasing national debt.

Trump, warts and all, has never been a lawmaker/politician, either elected or selected.

And Trump's tax plan will explode the deficit,  and benefit the wealthiest.   He's no friend of the common man.  He's a con artist.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline aligncare

No, but he's been designated a "crony capitalist" by those who despise him, therefore he is a politician. (Shhh, don't worry about facts, they're not important)

A-Lert

No, but he's been designated a "crony capitalist" by those who despise him, therefore he is a politician. (Shhh, don't worry about facts, they're not important)

I've sadly noted that the anti-Trump rely an awful lot on hearsay, innuendo, speculation and outright lies.

Offline aligncare

I've sadly noted that the anti-Trump rely an awful lot on hearsay, innuendo, speculation and outright lies.

Trump is the devil! And don't you dare say otherwise!

A-Lert

Trump is the devil! And don't you dare say otherwise!

I've been warned.

Offline musiclady

You don't have to be elected to be a politician.

Trump's a politician through and through.  He plays the game to perfection.

The proof is in the polls.  He's fooling a whole lotta people.

A-Lert

You don't have to be elected to be a politician.

Trump's a politician through and through.  He plays the game to perfection.

The proof is in the polls.  He's fooling a whole lotta people.

I guess then we should start referring to him as President Trump.