Author Topic: Essay: "Have We Seen His Like Before?"  (Read 1378 times)

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: Essay: "Have We Seen His Like Before?"
« Reply #25 on: March 07, 2016, 02:20:27 am »

Right back on the insults.

@mystery-ak

@kissmygrits.

Act like an a$$, you'll get kicked like one.   

You've insulted everybody since the day you've arrived here.

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

A-Lert

« Reply #26 on: March 07, 2016, 02:21:16 am »
You want to accuse people of playing from the lib playbook?  You just played the biggie:  you can't deal with the message, so you attack the messenger.

Accuse? No, I provided the proof! Your childish allegations, accusations and descriptions litter this forum.

Bill Cipher

« Reply #27 on: March 07, 2016, 02:48:32 am »
Accuse? No, I provided the proof! Your childish allegations, accusations and descriptions litter this forum.

You haven't provided proof of anything.  The tactics and techniques indulged in by Trump are very similar to the tactics and techniques indulged in by Hitler.  That's as far as the comparison I'm making goes.  If you want to draw further implications from that, you're free to do so.

Bill Cipher

« Reply #28 on: March 07, 2016, 02:48:58 am »
@kissmygrits.

Act like an a$$, you'll get kicked like one.   

You've insulted everybody since the day you've arrived here.

@mystery-ak

A-Lert

« Reply #29 on: March 07, 2016, 02:57:30 am »
You haven't provided proof of anything.  The tactics and techniques indulged in by Trump are very similar to the tactics and techniques indulged in by Hitler.  That's as far as the comparison I'm making goes.  If you want to draw further implications from that, you're free to do so.

:yawn2: