Author Topic: Lest we forget [vanity]  (Read 257 times)

Offline Paladin

Lest we forget [vanity]
« on: March 03, 2016, 11:01:18 pm »
I just want to remind everyone the Democrats have their own problems. The turnout at their primaries is way down and it is generally conceded the leading candidate, Hillary, is not generating the kind of charisma needed to get her voters excited (unlike, say, how Obama did).

Sanders does excite his supporters but the latest primary results indicate there simply are not enough of them, no matter how excited they become.

Then, too, Hillary has the server issue hanging over her head, and, believe it or not, its serious. The Obama/Lynch DOJ will do everything they can to protect her, if only to protect the Party (I suspect Obama/Michelle really loathe her personally); but if the FBI concludes she should be indicted, and then goes public, I believe she will be.

Waiting in the wings are a number of Democrats able to replace her, but a Hillary indictment will reflect very badly on the Party, and any replacement will be seen for what it is: a last ditch effort to salvage the Democrats from a disaster.

So I just wanted to add a different perspective to the 2016 election and would be most pleased to have the thoughts of others.
Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Re: Lest we forget [vanity]
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2016, 11:05:25 pm »
I just want to remind everyone the Democrats have their own problems. The turnout at their primaries is way down and it is generally conceded the leading candidate, Hillary, is not generating the kind of charisma needed to get her voters excited (unlike, say, how Obama did).

Sanders does excite his supporters but the latest primary results indicate there simply are not enough of them, no matter how excited they become.

Then, too, Hillary has the server issue hanging over her head, and, believe it or not, its serious. The Obama/Lynch DOJ will do everything they can to protect her, if only to protect the Party (I suspect Obama/Michelle really loathe her personally); but if the FBI concludes she should be indicted, and then goes public, I believe she will be.

Waiting in the wings are a number of Democrats able to replace her, but a Hillary indictment will reflect very badly on the Party, and any replacement will be seen for what it is: a last ditch effort to salvage the Democrats from a disaster.

So I just wanted to add a different perspective to the 2016 election and would be most pleased to have the thoughts of others.

So those here who have admitted they would vote for Hillary, may not get the chance?
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln