Author Topic: Will the 2nd American Revolution Happen in 2017?  (Read 13116 times)

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Re: Will the 2nd American Revolution Happen in 2017?
« Reply #25 on: March 21, 2016, 05:47:07 pm »
That wouldn't be a two-way street... would it?

It is. We will not be victorious unless we unify. Period.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #26 on: March 21, 2016, 08:48:14 pm »
Can we do the same for the GOPe?

You didn't ask me,but I wish everybody would. I've been screaming about them at the top of my lungs ever since Poppy Bush took office,and damn few people ever wanted to listen.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #27 on: March 21, 2016, 08:54:35 pm »
You didn't ask me,but I wish everybody would. I've been screaming about them at the top of my lungs ever since Poppy Bush took office,and damn few people ever wanted to listen.

Yep... the point I was making is that the critics want it to be a one-way street when it isn't...

Trump exists because the GOPe opened the door and begged voters to support someone just like him... now they don't like it... but it's their own fault...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #28 on: March 21, 2016, 09:00:43 pm »
Yep... the point I was making is that the critics want it to be a one-way street when it isn't...

Trump exists because the GOPe opened the door and begged voters to support someone just like him... now they don't like it... but it's their own fault...

Who is the GOPe in your opinion? Who "opened the door and begged voters to support someone just like him"?

Name names.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #29 on: March 21, 2016, 09:22:12 pm »

Absolutely. If it hadn't been Trump,it would have been some other scam artist. The last time it was Perot,and his company EDS ended up getting a multi-billion dollar government contract out of it.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Meshuge Mikey

• Master of Visual Propaganda
« Reply #30 on: March 21, 2016, 09:53:54 pm »
We can ill afford to allow Donny's Big Mouth Malt Liquor to become..The NEXT SOLYNDRA for a number of reasons!

Have Indentified as a Male since birth!

Bill Cipher

« Reply #31 on: March 22, 2016, 12:39:18 am »
That wouldn't be a two-way street... would it?

You asked for permission; you got it, with appropriate conditions.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #32 on: March 22, 2016, 12:41:38 am »

And that has been said here MANY times previously!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Bill Cipher

« Reply #33 on: March 22, 2016, 12:50:51 am »

:boring: