Author Topic: Open Warfare: Romney calls Trump ‘a phony, a fraud’; Trump calls Romney ‘failed candidate’  (Read 16501 times)

Offline aligncare

Now that is funny!

Yeah, he's more fun than a gunnysack full of hammers.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
I agree with the Trumpsters that Trump will get a surprisingly high percentage of the black vote.   A lot of that support will come from the constituency that's attracted to the Nation of Islam.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

HonestJohn

One thing Trump WILL get.....more than enough of the Black vote.   That's a guaranteed winner.

With white power groups robocalling for him?  With the Klan's endorsement?

He's finally disavowed David Duke and his Klan friends... but they are still attending his rallies.

That's like asking a Jewish man to vote for Himmler.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2016, 12:21:54 am by HonestJohn »

HonestJohn

I agree with the Trumpsters that Trump will get a surprisingly high percentage of the black vote.   A lot of that support will come from the constituency that's attracted to the Nation of Islam.

The nation of Islam is a radical fringe group with a small number of members.

A-Lert

With white power groups robocalling for him?  With the Klan's endorsement?

He's finally disavowed David Duke and his Klan friends... but they are still attending his rallies.

That's like asking a Jewish man to vote for Himmler.

Appears to be similar tactics used by the anti-Ron Paul people.

Offline sinkspur

Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline NavyCanDo

Trump doesn't really have room to accuse someone else of being a failed Presidential candidate.

:beer:
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

A-Lert

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2011/12/the-story-behind-ron-pauls-racist-newsletters/250338/

The story behind Ron Paul's racist newsletters.

From the article; "Paul explained that he didn't actually write the newsletters but because they carried his name he was morally responsible for their content. Further, he didn't know exactly who wrote the offensive things and they didn't represent his views.

Even though many of the newsletters are written in a first person, conversational style, many observers don't believe that Ron Paul actually wrote them."

So are you accusing Paul of being a liar, Hillary?

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
The nation of Islam is a radical fringe group with a small number of members.

Last year's Million Man March...Louie was the keynote speaker...No Justice No Peace.

With the BlackLivesMatter group...it isn't a small number of members.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline sinkspur

From the article; "Paul explained that he didn't actually write the newsletters but because they carried his name he was morally responsible for their content. Further, he didn't know exactly who wrote the offensive things and they didn't represent his views.

Even though many of the newsletters are written in a first person, conversational style, many observers don't believe that Ron Paul actually wrote them."

So are you accusing Paul of being a liar, Hillary?

I'm accusing Ron Paul of being galactically stupid for not paying closer attention to newsletters that went out in his name.

The last person I knew on a site that used a symbol in his name was A+Bert at FR.  Crazy and anti-semitic as a loon.

Offline sinkspur

Last year's Million Man March...Louie was the keynote speaker...No Justice No Peace.

With the BlackLivesMatter group...it isn't a small number of members.

Yeah. The Black Lives Matter Group is going to vote for Trump. 

LOL!!!!!

Online Lando Lincoln

The last person I knew on a site that used a symbol in his name was A+Bert at FR. 

Legendary.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Yeah. The Black Lives Matter Group is going to vote for Trump. 

LOL!!!!!

Unemployed black men will get off the rear ends....if Louie asks them to....and vote for Donald Trump.

They've got nothing to lose and everything to gain.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline ArneFufkin

So, now not only are Trump supporters uneducated, ignorant but ware also suckers according to the GOP.... way to run a neutral campaign...

"I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose any voters."

Trump himself considers his supporters suckers.   Why shouldn't others?

Offline sinkspur

Unemployed black men will get off the rear ends....if Louie asks them to....and vote for Donald Trump.

They've got nothing to lose and everything to gain.

LOL!! Dream, DC. Just dream.

A-Lert

I'm accusing Ron Paul of being galactically stupid for not paying closer attention to newsletters that went out in his name.

The last person I knew on a site that used a symbol in his name was A+Bert at FR.  Crazy and anti-semitic as a loon.

Hillary, why  the ad hominem? 

Offline aligncare

"I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose any voters."

Trump himself considers his supporters suckers.   Why shouldn't others?

Exaggerating a point is how real people speak who use their own words. Not canned, focus-tested speeches like most of Washington's Stepford politicians, including Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio.

Donald Trump doesn't use speechwriters and prepared speechs. He knows his subject, he knows who he is and he knows what he wants to do.

I guess there are some people who just like having their safe zone of political kabuki and sweet nothings whispered in their ear every two years – empty affirmations. It's comfortable.

In New York street vernacular Trump was saying, i'm bad! an u be my posse an stick wid me home boyz, true id all! peace!

Offline sinkspur

Exaggerating a point is how real people speak who use their own words. Not canned, focus-tested speeches like most of Washington's Stepford politicians, including Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio.

Donald Trump doesn't use speechwriters and prepared speechs. He knows his subject, he knows who he is and he knows what he wants to do.

I guess there are some people who just like having their safe zone of political kabuki and sweet nothings whispered in their ear every two years – empty affirmations. It's comfortable.

In New York street vernacular Trump was saying, i'm bad! an u be my posse an stick wid me home boyz, true id all! peace!

Except he didn't know his subject when he asserted he would be open to H1_B visas, then his campaign backpedaled immediately after the debate.

He didn't know his subject when he pounded his chest and asserted that the military would obey his orders to kill innocent women and children, then had to sheepishly walk that back today.

He doesn't know his subject. Not any of them.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads

Thanks for the translation ac! :laugh:  Some people will never get it, others get it - but don't want to hear it, it will dawn on others. 

First thing they gotta do is - get their fingers out of their ears!

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Online Lando Lincoln

Oh, if only I could be blissful. 
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline Paladin

Hillary, why  the ad hominem?

It's not obvious? You have committed the unforgivable sin of saying something positive about Trump. Since this particular poster never has anything substantive to offer, you must be called a name.
Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.

A-Lert

It's not obvious? You have committed the unforgivable sin of saying something positive about Trump. Since this particular poster never has anything substantive to offer, you must be called a name.

I assumed the particular poster mistook a dog turd for a Tootsie Roll and was left with a bad taste in its mouth.

Offline aligncare

I did a little checking on Romney and his hair-on-fire criticism of Trump's four bankruptcies.

Well, lookie here! 15 of Romney's companies went bankrupt! That's a failure rate of fully 22% of his entire Bain Capital portfolio filed for bankruptcy protection within 8 years, and 5 of those were chapter 7 (total bankruptcy).

Donald Trump who has a much larger portfolio of over 500 companies had only 4 bankruptcies, 20 years ago, and they were all chapter 11 (reorganization).

That's a failure rate of just 0.008%.

Romney? 22% FAIL.

So, how many of you voted for Mitt Romney in 2012?

http://money.cnn.com/2016/03/02/news/companies/sports-authority-bankruptcy/

http://www.truth-out.org/buzzflash/commentary/romney-s-bain-investment-record-three-times-the-bankruptcies-of-fed-investments

Offline alicewonders

I did a little checking on Romney and his hair-on-fire criticism of Trump's four bankruptcies.

Well, lookie here! 15 of Romney's companies went bankrupt! That's a failure rate of fully 22% of his entire Bain Capital portfolio filed for bankruptcy protection within 8 years, and 5 of those were chapter 7 (total bankruptcy).

Donald Trump who has a much larger portfolio of over 500 companies had only 4 bankruptcies, 20 years ago, and they were all chapter 11 (reorganization).

That's a failure rate of just 0.008%.

Romney? 22% FAIL.

So, how many of you voted for Mitt Romney in 2012?

http://money.cnn.com/2016/03/02/news/companies/sports-authority-bankruptcy/

http://www.truth-out.org/buzzflash/commentary/romney-s-bain-investment-record-three-times-the-bankruptcies-of-fed-investments

Judge Jeanine counteracted many of Romney's attacks on Trump in the  video of her opening segment after that.  She addressed Romney's bankruptcy issues.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VMZSXzy7O0

Offline alicewonders

Of course, that truthful tidbit won't get any play - doesn't fit the agenda.