Author Topic: Trump Stares Down Man in 'KKK' Shirt  (Read 939 times)

Offline aligncare

Re: Trump Stares Down Man in 'KKK' Shirt
« Reply #25 on: March 03, 2016, 12:52:20 am »
Exactly right Carling - when somebody here posted that picture of the two black men wearing KKK outfits outside of a Nevada caucus location - with signs saying KKK for Donald Trump - people here said that was the average Trump supporter!

That's what all this "you must denounce KKK - NOW!" manufactured issue is all about!  It is a non-existent issue - with a lot of loud-mouthed professional activists setting up disruptions and knocking people down to get in front of a camera so the media can exploit the photo op. 

He denounces them - but, oh!  He didn't really mean it - it doesn't mean anything if you have to ask him to do it!  No! - He denounced David Duke - not the KKK!  He's doing it all wrong!

Trump stared down a disrupter that lied to get in a rally of supporters - past the staging area for protesters - who no doubt had the t-shirt hidden in his panties, or he would never have been let in - a liar and disrupter!  How would Cruz or Rubio have handled it?  We already know that Bernie would have let the guy get up on the stage with him and push him out of the way to use the microphone. 

Some of you people are just incredible to me - making idiots out of yourselves wailing about a non-existent issue - while you are letting, heck - while you are encouraging the RNC to TAKE the candidacy away from Trump if he legitimately wins the votes!  While some of you are actually saying you will vote outside of the party because Trump is an evil racist...or whatever Trump's sin-du-jour is.

Usually a manufactured one at that.  Bunch of crybabies!

You Just revealed some people as hypocrites. How could you?     .....You go girl!

Offline R4 TrumPence

« Reply #26 on: March 03, 2016, 01:01:36 am »
Thread is one of the most ridiculous things I have seen!!!
We have a lot of smart posters on here but sometimes I wonder where they went **nononono*

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #27 on: March 03, 2016, 01:08:57 am »
You really think that kid was KKK?

A homemade t-shirt accusing Trump of supporting KKK?

I like Frank's explanation: Trump just loves seeing his name printed, in any context.

Of course not.   But he was wearing it to get on FB and YouTube...to get a reaction.  He was goading Trump, after he had just spent 48 hours explaining and denying.

And I agree with AC....he should have had his security carry him out.  Awake or knocked out...doesn't matter to me.    :smokin:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald