Author Topic: Trump disavows KKK – again! On 'Savage Nation,' Donald says: 'People refuse to accept it'  (Read 2424 times)

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads

David Duke. He never mentioned the KKK last night.  Trump's disavowal is phony anyway.  When he has to be PRESSED to disavow racists, it's natural to assume he's not sincere.

:banging:  :banging:  :banging: :banging:  :banging:  :banging:  :banging:  :banging:

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline NavyCanDo

Michael Savage is just a slightly saner version of Alex Jones. Key word being "slightly".
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline Paladin

Michael Savage is just a slightly saner version of Alex Jones. Key word being "slightly".

Shoot dat messenger. I don't like what he has to say.
Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.

Offline Paladin

Trump's disavowal is phony anyway.  When he has to be PRESSED to disavow racists, it's natural to assume he's not sincere.

Isn't sinkspur simply precious?
Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.

Offline aligncare

Isn't sinkspur simply precious?

A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject. - Sir Winston Churchill

Offline sinkspur

A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject. - Sir Winston Churchill

The downright fanatic is nearer to the heart of things than the cool and slippery disputant.- Edwin Hubbel Chapin
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

HAPPY2BME

Trump Wins ‘Disavowal’ Game, Then Super Tuesday

Unsuspecting viewers who missed Trump’s earlier disavowals are supposed to think, Is Trump connected with the Klan? Why else would they be asking him about David Duke?

This week, Trump trashed the GOP’s time-tested groveling approach, then went on to sweep Super Tuesday. Perhaps someday, the boneless wonders in the GOP will learn.