Author Topic: Customer Sees What Veteran Is Doing In Restaurant, Immediately Calls Manager Over  (Read 286 times)

rangerrebew

February 29, 2016 by Dean James
Customer Sees What Veteran Is Doing In Restaurant, Immediately Calls Manager Over

http://www.americasfreedomfighters.com/2016/02/29/customer-veteran-restaurant/

Dean James AMERICA’S FREEDOM FIGHTERS–
Here is a wonderful story that comes out of Savannah, Georgia that I guarantee you will love. I say that because any story involving a Veteran being treated with respect is a story well worth sharing.

The story comes from a post on Facebook from a wonderful page called Love What Matters.

“Last evening, my mom and I were walking into Texas Roadhouse in Savannah, GA. when we noticed a man sitting on the outside patio.

He had long hair, a long gray beard, and was wearing a jacket with war vet badges.

With every person who walked into the restaurant, he very kindly said ‘hi, how are you all tonight?’ or ‘bye, I hope you have a good night.’ Most people reacted to him, others completely ignored him. That didn’t stop him from greeting every person who walked by.

When we sat down at our booth, the same man was sitting across from us eating his meal, smiling at everyone around him. The young waiter in the photo had all the patience in the world, he stopped to talk to this man, smiled and laughed with him and listened to stories about his life.

My mom and I flagged the manager down and told him we wanted to pay for this kind man’s meal when he proudly said ‘ma’am, someone else already has.’

Everyone in the section grinned when the waiter told him that his meal was covered. The man then left, telling everyone on the way out that he hoped they had a good night.”

A Love What Matters Original Story

‪#‎LoveWhatMatters‬

Wow. This is so awesome! Stories like these make me proud to be an American.

We want to thank all of our Veterans for their service and we want to the patrons at the Texas Roadhouse for doing the right thing.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2016, 10:32:48 am by rangerrebew »