Author Topic: 'My supporters say I have the most beautiful hands'  (Read 553 times)

Offline sinkspur

'My supporters say I have the most beautiful hands'
« on: March 01, 2016, 06:54:43 pm »
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/271298-trump-swaggers-way-through-ohio-rally-on-super-tuesday

Trump swaggers through Super Tuesday rally

By Mark Hensch

Donald Trump took an early victory lap during a Super Tuesday rally in Columbus, Ohio, boasting about his popularity and dismissing GOP presidential primary rivals Marco Rubio and Ted Cruz.

“I’m like 20 points up in Florida over a senator who never shows up,” Trump said of Rubio during the event at the Port Columbus Airport.

“He’s defrauded the state of Florida,” Trump continued. "He got elected and he doesn’t do anything. You’ve got to get people to do things.”

Trump swiped at Rubio for claiming that the businessman has "small hands."

“I call him ‘Little Marco,’” he added. "He said I have small hands. I’ve always heard people say, ‘Donald, you have the most beautiful hands.' It hasn’t worked [and] he’s gone down.”

Trump was equally merciless in attacking Cruz, accusing the Texas senator of dishonesty on the campaign trail.

“I call him ‘lying Ted,’” he quipped. "The only advantage I have is I have a big speaker out there. We don’t have to lie.”

Trump is poised to win big in the Super Tuesday contests being held around the country. Should he secure enough delegates, it could put Trump on an unstoppable path to the nomination.

The businessman heaped praise on his supporters during the Ohio rally, crediting them with his rise.

“There is such love in these rooms and those stadiums and these events. It’s love. It’s love, it’s a family.”

“Every poll says I can do practically anything and they won’t leave,” Trump said of his supporters. "Other people, if you sneeze incorrectly, they leave. We have the most loyal people in the world. There’s a movement going on.”

Voters in 13 states and American Samoa will cast ballots on Super Tuesday in the single biggest day of the GOP presidential primary so far. Trump leads the Republican field by nearly 16 points the afternoon ballots are cast, according to the latest RealClearPolitics average of polls.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Wingnut

Re: 'My supporters say I have the most beautiful hands'
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2016, 06:58:24 pm »
"My fingers are long and beautiful, as, it has been well been documented, are various other parts of my body." –Donald Trump

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2016, 07:02:33 pm »

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2016, 07:06:16 pm »
Found out a lot more about this "small hands" thing on the Glenn Beck program.    A journalist once did a story on him and mentioned he had very small hands, and it really, really bothered him. The whole thing got under his skin, to the point that he even would not shake hands. Any psychologist would tell you is quite a normal reaction for a narcissistic person.   He at one point began sending photos of himself to this journalist circling his hands with a gold Sharpie, with a caption "see they are not small" written on the photo.   

Now I won't go on record and say this is all true, but it sure sounds feasible, and that maybe Rubio learned of this too, and he was not so much throwing out a 4th grade insult as so many have reported - but rather a calculated insult knowing how it bothers trump. 
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline ABX

« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2016, 07:10:49 pm »
Found out a lot more about this "small hands" thing on the Glenn Beck program.    A journalist once did a story on him and mentioned he had very small hands, and it really, really bothered him. The whole thing got under his skin, to the point that he even would not shake hands. Any psychologist would tell you is quite a normal reaction for a narcissistic person.   He at one point began sending photos of himself to this journalist circling his hands with a gold Sharpie, with a caption "see they are not small" written on the photo.   

Now I won't go on record and say this is all true, but it sure sounds feasible, and that maybe Rubio learned of this too, and he was not so much throwing out a 4th grade insult as so many have reported - but rather a calculated insult knowing how it bothers trump.

A quick flashback.
Obama: I was bullied for my big ears

President Obama said today at the White House Conference on Bullying Prevention that even a future president doesn't escape the taunts of bullies.

"I have to say that with big ears and the name that I have, I wasn't immune. I didn't emerge unscathed," the president said....

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/obama-i-was-bullied-for-my-big-ears/

Wingnut

« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2016, 07:21:31 pm »
Once born, children develop strength from top to bottom (head, then body, then legs, then feet); from the inside to the outside (trunk, then arms and legs, then hands and feet, then fingers and toes)....

Bet he has stubbie little toes too! 

Offline Meshuge Mikey

• Master of Visual Propaganda
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2016, 08:27:14 pm »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3289263/How-Donald-Trump-repeatedly-tried-convince-editor-Vanity-Fair-Graydon-Carter-not-short-fingered-vulgarian-sending-pictures-hands.html

Have Indentified as a Male since birth!

Offline libertybele

« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2016, 08:34:05 pm »
"My fingers are long and beautiful, as, it has been well been documented, are various other parts of my body." –Donald Trump

OMG!!  Narcissist, Narcissist, Narcissist!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline ABX

« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2016, 08:44:23 pm »

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2016, 08:54:43 pm »
Methinks a few men on the "R" side are just a tad bit jealous of the mean, narcissistic billionaire with the beautiful wife who will soon redecorate the private quarters of that white house on Pennsylvania Ave. 

As sorry as I feel for them, I do wish they'd keep some of their resentment private. 

Just a thought.   88devil

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2016, 09:11:48 pm »
Methinks a few men on the "R" side are just a tad bit jealous of the mean, narcissistic billionaire with the beautiful wife who will soon redecorate the private quarters of that white house on Pennsylvania Ave. 

As sorry as I feel for them, I do wish they'd keep some of their resentment private. 

With all that's going on today, we almost missed the birth of Trump's fifth wife.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Wingnut

« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2016, 09:16:08 pm »
With a little reworking  Randy Newman could have a new Trump song.

"He's got little hands, Little eyes
He walks around Tellin' great big lies
He got little nose and tiny little teeth
And he wear platform shoes On his nasty little feet"

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2016, 09:31:40 pm »
With all that's going on today, we almost missed the birth of Trump's fifth wife.

:happyhappy:
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2016, 09:43:03 pm »
As far as redecorating the white house, that will only happen if the new President is foolish enough to hire him,

Why ever would Donald Trump hire himself to redecorate the WH??    :pondering:

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2016, 09:54:46 pm »

I doubt it. While I am female, I know enough conservative men to believe that few are childish enough to criticize a candidate, or anyone, for that matter, solely out of jealousy for his wealth or the alleged beauty of his spouse.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline aligncare

« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2016, 09:57:47 pm »

The political season is hard on emotions. Sometimes I feel so frazzled. I know I probably could use a little down time. But, folks that's looking real necessary for y'all here.

Wingnut

« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2016, 10:06:37 pm »
Why ever would Donald Trump hire himself to redecorate the WH??    :pondering:

Because Leona Helmsley is dead?

Offline libertybele

« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2016, 10:44:02 pm »
My wife is far more beautiful than Trumps wife 0052 As far as redecorating the white house, that will only happen if the new President is foolish enough to hire him, considering he would just bring in low wage polish workers to do the job.

What a guy!! 

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2016, 10:45:06 pm »
The political season is hard on emotions. Sometimes I feel so frazzled. I know I probably could use a little down time. But, folks that's looking real necessary for y'all here.

A really good Chardonnay works very well!