Author Topic: Ben Carson Will Not Exit The Race: "Always The Possibility The People Could Awaken"  (Read 518 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/03/01/ben_carson_will_not_exit_the_race_always_the_possibility_the_people_could_awaken.html

Ben Carson Will Not Exit The Race: "Always The Possibility The People Could Awaken"
By Tim Hains
Posted on March 1, 2016

CARSON: Well, there's always the possibility that people will awaken and recognize that just what they were asking for is what I have presented for them. You know, someone who is honest. You know, they can't find any scandals. All the lies that have been told have been debunked. You're looking for somebody of accomplishment. You know, you look at my life, you know, I don't think anybody could -- could ask for more accomplishment than that.

They're asking for somebody who understands them. You know, I have had so many different kinds of jobs, it's unimaginable. And somebody who has gone from the bottom one percent to the top one percent understands all the socioeconomic levels of our society. And, you know, somebody who is an outsider, somebody who is a member of we the people and somebody who is honest.

So if you look at all the things that people are asking for, they sit right here, but a lot of times it's sitting under your nose and you don't recognize it. Maybe they will begin to recognize it. But the one thing I do know is that I have millions of social media fans and they're begging me not to get out. They're continuing to support us tremendously economically. So there is really no reason to disregard what they have to say.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline musiclady

I really love Ben Carson, but I really wish he'd get out of the race.

NONE of his votes would go to Trump.  They're character/values voters.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
He is raising a lot of money. Someone wants him to stay in.

Offline musiclady

Who?
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Is he after Rubio's senate seat?
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

HAPPY2BME

Carson would be the ideal Surgeon General.

HAPPY2BME

Is he after Rubio's senate seat?

===========================

Doubtful, looking at the demographics in Rubio's district.  He would lose.

Offline sinkspur

Carson would be the ideal Surgeon General.

He'd have to take a pay cut.  Carson's a celebrity now and will be making millions on the speaking circuit.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
I don't know how many of Carson's supporters still have a warm and fuzzy feeling about Cruz.  It's pretty clear that Carson still doesn't.  Might be surprising how many of them would go to Trump - they obviously want an outsider.
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline andy58-in-nh

"Always The Possibility The People Could Awaken"

Only if Ben stops speaking in a soft monotone.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline PzLdr

Shades of Harold Stassen...
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Offline NavyCanDo

Question - Is Christie the only candidate to drop out to endorse anyone?      I wouldn't expect Paul to, but Huckabee, Santorum, Fiorina, and Bush, I would expect they would.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Wingnut

"Always The Possibility The People Could Awaken"

Only if Ben stops speaking in a soft monotone.

ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Offline libertybele

I think its Trump.  The more people stay in the better his chances.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

HonestJohn

That someone is himself.  He stands to make a lot of money with the campaign, as he can transfer all the donations from his PAC and superPAC into his own bank account after the race is over.  Plus, he continues to get press, which he can then leverage into book sales.

Running for office is very profitable, if you like bilking stupid people out of their money donations.