Author Topic: Trump Promises 'Rough' Fight Against Hillary  (Read 177 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump Promises 'Rough' Fight Against Hillary
« on: March 01, 2016, 04:28:43 pm »
http://www.newsmax.com/PrintTemplate.aspx/?nodeid=716799

Newsmax
Trump Promises 'Rough' Fight Against Hillary
Tuesday, March 1, 2016 10:33 AM

By: Sandy Fitzgerald

Donald Trump said Tuesday he hasn't yet gone after Democratic front-runner Hillary Clinton yet, but when he does, "it's going to be pretty rough," as he won't let go of either her email scandal or the controversy surrounding the Benghazi attacks.

"We have to do first things first, and then the big thing is tonight and what happens in two weeks," the GOP presidential front runner said of the Super Tuesday elections and the slate of large-slate elections, including in winner-takes-all delegate states in Ohio and Florida, on Fox News' "Fox and Friends" program.

But when he does go after Clinton, he promised that it will be "interesting."

"I have support from the Benghazi folks," he said, referring to the endorsements he received on Sunday from Mark Geist and John Tiegen, two members of the security team that helped rescue dozens of Americans during the Benghazi terror attacks. "But we are never going to let this e-mail thing die. Because frankly what she did was break the law viciously break the law. Many other people were prosecuted for it. Went to jail. She's out there running like nothing happened. And what she did is far worse than anybody else."

He also predicted that an election pitting him against Clinton will get out "more voters than anybody in the history of the United States elections, and that's a great thing for our country...we don't vote that much and percentages and this will be the largest number of people ever to vote. And that's something very good about that."

Trump also responded to a New York Times article that outlined Clinton's potential attack plans against him, including using former President Bill Clinton to campaign against him and his record.

"You mean they're going to use Bill to say that I'm a sexist?" said Trump. "That didn't work four weeks ago. I hope they do that. If Bill tries to portray me as a sexist he'll have a hard time."
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34