Author Topic: These Celebrities Will Wear “Gun Control Bracelets” At Oscars. Try To Take Theirs And Their Armed Guards Will SHOOT YOU  (Read 1055 times)

rangerrebew

These Celebrities Will Wear “Gun Control Bracelets” At Oscars. Try To Take Theirs And Their Armed Guards Will SHOOT YOU

http://downtrend.com/robertgehl/these-celebrities-will-wear-gun-control-bracelets-at-oscars-try-to-take-theirs-and-their-armed-guards-will-shoot-you

Robert Gehl
February 28, 2016

Do you have your stupid “gun control bracelet”? All the beautiful people are wearing one.

Surrounded by more armed security than a Beyoncé concert, celebrity attendees at the Sunday night Oscars ceremony will be wearing idiotic bracelets in support of disarming Americans.

The bracelets are “decorated in a simple black and gold design” and handed out by the Brady Campaign in an attempt to recruit celebrities to their cause. Their latest publicity stunt is #ENOUGH and they even have a website if you haven’t eaten yet.

Wearing the bracelets tonight include Patricia Arquette, Steve Carell, Bryan Cranston and many, many more helium-headed stars. Breitbart reports:

The Brady Campaign is pressing Congress to pass universal background checks, among other things. Those checks are the law of the land in California, Colorado, and Washington State, where they have proven absolutely impotent to stop determined attackers. California witnessed the May 2014 Santa Barbara attack at the hands of Elliot Rodger and the San Bernardino terror attack on December 2, 2015; Colorado witnessed the Planned Parenthood gunman on November 27 and a high profile gunman on Halloween day; and four people were killed by an unnamed gunman in Washington State on February 26, 2016; yet gun control advocates are pressing for these checks to be instituted nationally as a way “to stop gun violence.”

The Brady Campaign is also pushing for an increase in the categories of persons completely banned from gun possession. But this has also already proven powerless to prevent determined gunman from attacking. We were reminded of this on February 25, when a felon who faced a 100 percent ban on gun possession allegedly opened fire on his fellow employees at Excel Industries in Kansas, killing three.

In addition to the fact that universal background checks–and numerous other gun controls–are a demonstrable failure, Arquette, Carell, and Cranston will bring added hypocrisy to the table by wearing their gun control bracelets while benefiting from layer after layer of good guys with guns at the Oscars. Deadline previously reported that the security at this year’s Oscars has been increased to such levels that it is being likened to “a military state.”

We saw a similar situation at the 73rd annual Golden Globe Awards in January, where gun control celebrities sat in comfort while good guys carrying semi-automatic handguns and AR-15s with “high capacity” magazines roamed the grounds to keep them safe.
« Last Edit: February 29, 2016, 01:59:26 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline aligncare

A gun control bracelet. Hmm. I never thought of that.

I wonder how effective it is at stopping an armed intruder at 10 feet?

Wingnut

They must work like the ones Linda Carter wore to deflect bullets in Wonder Women?

« Last Edit: February 29, 2016, 02:52:09 pm by Wingnut »

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline 17 Oaks

• The Ranch in S Texas
Maybe a bracelet on them that will keep them from reproducing....
Don:  Got here thru God, Guns and Guts, I speak John Wayne, Johnny Cash and John Deere; this make ME: Christian, Conservative, Capitalist, Constitutionalist...

rangerrebew

I remember liberals saying women should just pee their pants if someone intends to rape them so these Hollyweird women don't need armed guards, they need to make sure their bladders are always full. :silly:

Offline NavyCanDo

I only caught part of the show during channel flipping, but what I did see was the most bizarre demonstration of white-guilt  ever.    The blacks boycotting this event trying to get others to not watch or participate did themselves a huge disservice. They should have been doing the exact opposite, because their message was shouted from the mountain top AT the event every chance Chris Rock and others could. 
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

rangerrebew

I only caught part of the show during channel flipping, but what I did see was the most bizarre demonstration of white-guilt  ever.    The blacks boycotting this event trying to get others to not watch or participate did themselves a huge disservice. They should have been doing the exact opposite, because their message was shouted from the mountain top AT the event every chance Chris Rock and others could.

That is exactly why I no longer watch it.  If I want to hear speeches about politics or social issues, I'll go to a political rally.

Offline 17 Oaks

• The Ranch in S Texas
So what do the blacks want?????

More representation?  Really.  For years more blacks have been nominated than the 12% of the population that they are. In fact in recent times they are over 24%!  What they are wanting to keep low is they want their OWN set of Oscars for Blacks ONLY and STILL compete in the other.

Didn't they make a movie about this?  Wasn't Charlton Heston in the First one?  Planet something?????
Don:  Got here thru God, Guns and Guts, I speak John Wayne, Johnny Cash and John Deere; this make ME: Christian, Conservative, Capitalist, Constitutionalist...

Offline Frank Cannon

So what do the blacks want?????

More great movies like "Crooklyn", 'Disorderlies '' and "Medea Does Something or Other".

Offline 17 Oaks

• The Ranch in S Texas
More great movies like "Crooklyn", 'Disorderlies '' and "Medea Does Something or Other".

And the BLACK Oscar goes to...

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
The last time I went into a movie theater was 1993 or so.

Why would I want to watch the Oscars...?

Offline Charlespg

Like to see these. Idiots fight off a rapeist or crack head
With a butcher knife.  with their dammed bracelet.

Fu morons I live in the real world
Rather Trump Then Cackles Clinton