Author Topic: Watch Donald Trump REFUSE to denounce the KKK and White Supremacist support for his campaign!!  (Read 4593 times)

Bill Cipher

Yes, unfortunately emotions do Trump facts. (sorry about incorrect capitalization).

We've been living with the hate since Donald J Trump announced in June. Not to worry, though. We will soldier on, cause we're tough, like Donald Trump.

I'm not sure, maybe I do like being called a "horse's ass" better than being called a "hater" which is just so generic and abstract.  Anyone can be a hater, but it takes special lil ole me to be a "horse's ass".

Offline Longiron

Yes, unfortunately emotions do Trump facts. (sorry about incorrect capitalization).

We've been living with the hate since Donald J Trump announced in June. Not to worry, though. We will soldier on, cause we're tough, like Donald Trump.

And this is ok to post by the UNIPARTY. Posters and not suppose to defend it?  :shrug:

Donald Trump's good friend, convicted pervert Jeffrey Epstein is back in the news, but that's not the only creepy sex scandal the fluffy bouffant has peripherally involved himself in—he also fired a woman from his TV show because she didn't want to reach out to Bill Cosby......

....To say Trump has a history of commenting inopportunely on skeevy sex scandals would be an understatement—in 2002, years before Jeffrey Epstein's egg-shaped penis became a matter of public record—Trump described Epstein as a "terrific guy."...
"I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,'' Trump booms from a speakerphone. "He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life." - http://nymag.com/nymetro/news/people/n_7912/

http://gawker.com/donald-trump-manages-to-involve-himself-in-two-skeevy-s-1677459527

Reminder of who Jeff Epstein is. He is the guy who ran an underage prostitution ring on 'orgy island' as he called it that is claimed power players from Prince Andrew to Bill Clinton frequented.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2016, 05:39:24 pm by Longiron »

Offline sinkspur

Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

And this is ok to post by the UNIPARTY. Posters and not suppose to defend it?  :shrug:

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?action=post;quote=795949;topic=196694.0

On the contrary, posters are supposed to defend it. No one is saying you can't. At that, it is better you come up with defenses now than when Hillary comes out with them in the General Election. If you think these are bad, this is nothing compared to the dirt Hillary has on Trump. For example, no one has even brought up the charges in Ivana's book that Trump paid mistresses to get abortions. Hillary will bring that up. How do you think that will fly in the general? 

Why not defend it now and work up a good argument than being on constant defensive in the general?
« Last Edit: February 28, 2016, 05:40:47 pm by AbaraXas »

Offline sinkspur

Racism/unsavory supporters is probably already "priced in" with Trump. That's why he wants to keep the conversation on that, not Trump U., etc

Bill Cipher

On the contrary, posters are supposed to defend it. No one is saying you can't. At that, it is better you come up with defenses now than when Hillary comes out with them in the General Election. If you think these are bad, this is nothing compared to the dirt Hillary has on Trump. For example, no one has even brought up the charges in Ivana's book that Trump paid mistresses to get abortions. Hillary will bring that up. How do you think that will fly in the general? 

Why not defend it now and work up a good argument than being on constant defensive in the general?

Which is what Clinton seems to be trying to do with her albatrosses; get them aired now so she and her supporters can say it's all old news in the general election. 

Wingnut

People have told me 'Birth Of A Nation' is in Donalds Netflix Instant Queue.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

:thumbsup3:

Offline sinkspur

:thumbsup3:

You won't denounce Trump either for not denouncing the KKK?

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sinkspur

Offline Rivergirl

He didn't know anything about Seventh Day Adventists either but that didn't stop him from referring to the religion
as a cult.
Then he went on to say he didn't think there were too many evangelicals from Cuba.
There is nothing and no one who didn't feel the snarl from T.  But anyone supporting him........they're A- OK

HonestJohn

I'm not going to it it , because I don't want my ip address shown as a visitor to one of there web sites, but I bet you their discussion is all about supporting Trump.

Use a free, web-based, proxy server.  That will anonymize your IP address.

HonestJohn

TRUMP CAVES!! The Donald disavows David Duke 24 minutes after TED CRUZ calls him out on it!!

http://therightscoop.com/trump-caves-the-donald-disavows-david-duke-24-minutes-after-ted-cruz-calls-him-out-on-it/#ixzz41ULZ8WGw

Geez, he only denounces this because it's ammunition for other candidates to use.  Not because it's the right thing to do.

Offline aligncare

He didn't know anything about Seventh Day Adventists either but that didn't stop him from referring to the religion
as a cult.
Then he went on to say he didn't think there were too many evangelicals from Cuba.
There is nothing and no one who didn't feel the snarl from T.  But anyone supporting him........they're A- OK

You know why? Because that's Donald Trump you're hearing. Not his cadre of groomers and political handlers. He has no manicured message for you from the GOPe or from the conservative gatekeepers.

He's a man who connects with people as a person, honestly from the gut, not as a political machine. Plus, he loves America and has a freight load of real world experience behind him...not as good as Ted Cruz and the Harvard debating society – but, pretty good.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Geez, he only denounces this because it's ammunition for other candidates to use.  Not because it's the right thing to do.

A whole thread on why won't Trump denounce it and then when he does it isn't good enough...sheeesh!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

HonestJohn

A whole thread on why won't Trump denounce it and then when he does it isn't good enough...sheeesh!

The only reason denouncements work is if the audience can believe that it was delivered by the speaker... and guided by their conscience/sense of right and wrong.

He did this only after he was attacked by another candidate over it.  Where is the snese of right and wrong?  Where is his conscience?

This is political cover.

Why don't you see that? 

Would you believe a child's apology for breaking the television if:

1. After grounding him, he did not apologize.
2. Apologized at dinner only after finding out he wasn't going to get dessert?
« Last Edit: February 28, 2016, 07:28:47 pm by HonestJohn »

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Trump could condemn Duke 16 years ago, but can't today because he needs racist voters.  It is a yuge block of his support.  or he is going senile.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2016, 08:41:21 pm by Once-Ler »

Offline sinkspur

He denounced it on Twitter after refusing to denounce it on CNN.  Not quite the same media forum.

Trump stepped in it and he better do his "research" because he will be asked about it again.

Offline Rivergirl

And while he repeated the question and mentioned David Duke, Trump then said that CNN provided him with a faulty ear piece and he couldn't hear the question.
Go right ahead and defend Trump.   
Intellectual dishonesty is not an admirable character trait.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Not only refused to denounce them, he claims to have know knoledge about them, using the "just play dumb" strategy.

Not only has he refused to denounce them, he's flat out lying about it - Trump quit the Reform Party years ago because it was infected by Duke among other racists.

Now, in 2016, currying the favor of racists is part of his election strategy.   For it's own survival, the GOP must cast this bum into the fetid pit from when he came - consequences be damned.  Let him run independent if he wants to peddle his hateful garbage.     
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Reince Preibus and other Republicans should come out and denounce Trump over this.  Let his bigoted supporters stand with Trump on this if they want, but decent people are not going to.

Exactly.  Take a stand, and hiss the guy off.  I heard the other day he was still hinting about making an independent run if the GOP didn't treat him right.

Treat him like the hate-peddler he is.  Let him walk.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline NavyCanDo

Could shake me awake at 2 AM, and immediately ask me the question who David Duke was, and I  could give you a clear intelligent answer before I could even rub the sleep out of my eyes.   His (pretending he didn't know) was just strange.   
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline sinkspur

Could shake me awake at 2 AM, and immediately ask me the question who David Duke was, and I  could give you a clear intelligent answer before I could even rub the sleep out of my eyes.   His (pretending he didn't know) was just strange.

He gave an off-hand disavowal on Friday, caught hell for it on Twitter, so he equivocated on Sunday.  Can't piss off the StormFront section of his voting base.