Author Topic: Louis Farrakhan praises Trump for telling Jews, 'I don't want your money'  (Read 233 times)

Offline sinkspur

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/

Louis Farrakhan praises Trump for telling Jews, 'I don't want your money'

By KELLY COHEN (@POLITICOHEN_) • 2/29/16 3:12 PM

Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan has praised Donald Trump for signaling that he wouldn't be controlled by Jews as president.

At a sermon in Chicago over the weekend, Farrakhan praised the Republican presidential front-runner as part of an anti-Semitic tirade.

Farrakhan said, Trump "is the only mem­ber who has stood in front of Jew­ish com­mu­nity, and said I don't want your money. Any time a man can say to those who con­trol the pol­i­tics of Amer­ica, 'I don't want your money,' that means you can't con­trol me. And they can­not afford to give up con­trol of the pres­i­dents of the United States."

However, Farrakhan declined to fully endorse Trump.

"Not that I'm for Mr. Trump, but I like what I'm look­ing at," the religious leader said.

In addition to his pro-Trump comments in his speech, Farrrakhan blamed Jews for the Iraq War and the 9/11 attacks.

Farrrakhan's comments on Trump, which were highlighted by the Anti-Defamation League, come as Trump is facing controversy over his failure in a CNN interview to condemn former Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke, who has also praised Trump.

Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline sinkspur

Re: Louis Farrakhan praises Trump for telling Jews, 'I don't want your money'
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2016, 08:55:51 pm »
Trump's stable of admirers is constantly expanding.

Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.