Author Topic: I am not a Trump supporter - Lando  (Read 732 times)

Offline Lando Lincoln

I am not a Trump supporter - Lando
« on: March 02, 2016, 01:03:52 am »
But that is not what this is about...

While the title is true, I have many friends here who are supporters of Donald Trump.  People who I have come to respect over years of this forum nonsense.  I also have come to know mystery quite well over all these years and I know how tirelessly she has worked to make this forum a place where we can all discuss issues.  Few of us can imagine the effort she puts forth for this forum.  She expects and invites vigorous debate but I know how frustrating the recent tone has been with the turn to personal assaults, both direct and implicit.

Tonite, the emotions will be at their peak for all, I suspect.  If we could just refrain from insults, the experience might be a little better for each of us.

I know the spectrum of responses I may invoke with this.  Fine.  Have at it.  I will not respond.  But, you know this is not an unreasonable request.

Lando
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Re: I am not a Trump supporter - Lando
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2016, 01:09:51 am »
You're absolutely right!

Luv ya Lando!   :beer: :patriot:   :laugh:

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline katzenjammer

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2016, 01:18:39 am »
Few of us can imagine the effort she (mystery-ak) puts forth for this forum.

You have always been a gentleman that all of us should aspire to emulate, daily!

Thank you for sharing your wisdom and kindness with us this evening.

:patriot:

Offline aligncare

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2016, 01:24:16 am »
 :flag:

Brave Americans died to keep us free and arguing among ourselves over the direction the country will take.

Soon, all of us here will have to make that decision to come together.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2016, 01:38:01 am »
But that is not what this is about...

While the title is true, I have many friends here who are supporters of Donald Trump.  People who I have come to respect over years of this forum nonsense.  I also have come to know mystery quite well over all these years and I know how tirelessly she has worked to make this forum a place where we can all discuss issues.  Few of us can imagine the effort she puts forth for this forum.  She expects and invites vigorous debate but I know how frustrating the recent tone has been with the turn to personal assaults, both direct and implicit.

Tonite, the emotions will be at their peak for all, I suspect.  If we could just refrain from insults, the experience might be a little better for each of us.

I know the spectrum of responses I may invoke with this.  Fine.  Have at it.  I will not respond.  But, you know this is not an unreasonable request.

Lando

:beer:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2016, 05:30:01 am »
I concur sir.