Author Topic: Why I'll Gladly Vote for Trump in November, if it Comes to It  (Read 23974 times)

A-Lert

Re: Why I'll Gladly Vote for Trump in November, if it Comes to It
« Reply #150 on: March 04, 2016, 09:01:26 am »
As much as I dislike Trump, I often wonder what it would be like for him to tear into people like Hillary or even Bernie?

It might be all we got at this point, and I can't imagine either Kasich, Rubio, or even Cruz being tough enough. The GOP will be fighting not just liberals but also the media. We might need a brawler like Trump.

I would like to see Trump and Hillary go toe to toe.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #151 on: March 04, 2016, 12:17:55 pm »
As much as I dislike Trump, I often wonder what it would be like for him to tear into people like Hillary or even Bernie?

It might be all we got at this point, and I can't imagine either Kasich, Rubio, or even Cruz being tough enough. The GOP will be fighting not just liberals but also the media. We might need a brawler like Trump.

Yes Grasshopper....wax on....wax off...wax on...   :beer:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #152 on: March 04, 2016, 12:18:57 pm »
I would like to see Trump and Hillary go toe to toe.

Exactly.  He'll give that beotch a stroke...live on stage.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Bill Cipher

« Reply #153 on: March 04, 2016, 12:21:55 pm »
The last thing we need is a thug like Hillary.  The second to last thing we need is an orange baboon.  That's why, if the GOP is stupid enough to nominate Trump, I'll vote for the orange baboon.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #154 on: March 04, 2016, 12:24:57 pm »
Exactly.  He'll give that beotch a stroke...live on stage.

Wow.   I don't like Trump,  but I don't wish him dead. 
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Bill Cipher

« Reply #155 on: March 04, 2016, 12:26:58 pm »

Ouch!  That's gonna leave a mark. 

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #156 on: March 04, 2016, 12:32:51 pm »

Since when is a "stroke", equal "dead"?

No...I want her to be drooling on for many years.   @Oceander

And cut the tag team crap, so early in the morning.   I'm only on my first cup.    :laugh:

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #157 on: March 04, 2016, 01:38:05 pm »
Since when is a "stroke", equal "dead"?

No...I want her to be drooling on for many years.   @Oceander

And cut the tag team crap, so early in the morning.   I'm only on my first cup.    :laugh:

Ever had a family member suffer a stroke? 

How'd you react if I made your sicko remark about Trump?   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #158 on: March 04, 2016, 01:45:02 pm »
Ever had a family member suffer a stroke? 

How'd you react if I made your sicko remark about Trump?

Nope. We're not going there.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2016, 10:56:31 pm by Mod2 »

Online mountaineer

« Reply #159 on: March 04, 2016, 02:10:17 pm »
Wow, the level of discourse is hitting new lows. Why do we keep doing this? Are you really changing anyone's mind?   :2barf:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #160 on: March 04, 2016, 02:28:04 pm »
Wow, the level of discourse is hitting new lows. Why do we keep doing this? Are you really changing anyone's mind?   :2barf:

Great question and even greater graphic.

Why are we doing this?  We are obviously not influencing each other, except in a negative way.  Perhaps those who read here but don't post?  I can't imagine we are influencing any of their opinions in a positive way and are probably only providing entertainment.

Do you remember that psychology experiment where they told people that every time they turned a knob, they would cause an electric shock to a test subject?  And, these normal, everyday people turned the dial up repeatedly even when told they could kill the subject?  And, some of them actually enjoyed doing it?  I wonder if that's sort of what we are doing.  Either way, it's gotten beyond the acceptable level, and is mostly being used to insult and make fun of.

Bill Cipher

« Reply #161 on: March 24, 2016, 01:06:22 am »
just a little bump 'cause I got over my snit and decided to repost my original article.