Author Topic: The amazing, reappearing Benghazi documents  (Read 393 times)

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
The amazing, reappearing Benghazi documents
« on: February 28, 2016, 10:55:48 pm »

It only took 3-1/2 years but the State Department has turned over new, previously undisclosed documents to the House Benghazi Committee. No word as to what’s contained in them. According to a committee spokesman, the documents come from the office of the former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. In a court filing, the State Department reportedly said it only recently discovered the documents.

Benghazi “document-sifting” sounds familiar to career public servant

The Clintons have been involved in numerous missing document scandals over the decades. A former State Department official under Hillary Clinton says he witnessed a “document sorting” session being conducted in the basement of the State Department after the Benghazi investigations began. Former Deputy Assistant Secretary of State Raymond Maxwell says two top Clinton aides, Cheryl Mills and Jake Sullivan, checked in on the session while he was present. The document sorting went on for several weekends, according to Maxwell, and its purpose was to separate documents that could prove “embarrassing” to the secretary....

https://sharylattkisson.com/the-amazing-reappearing-benghazi-documents/

Offline 17 Oaks

• The Ranch in S Texas
Re: The amazing, reappearing Benghazi documents
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2016, 02:05:42 am »
Hilda, 'your actions speak so loud I can no longer hear your words'  Emerson
Don:  Got here thru God, Guns and Guts, I speak John Wayne, Johnny Cash and John Deere; this make ME: Christian, Conservative, Capitalist, Constitutionalist...

Offline mountaineer

Re: The amazing, reappearing Benghazi documents
« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2016, 10:59:20 am »
All together now, "What difference does it make?"    **nononono*
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org