Author Topic: Marco Rubio Skips Senate Omnibus Vote (Paul Ryan-Obama deal)  (Read 346 times)

Offline Politics4us

Re: Marco Rubio Skips Senate Omnibus Vote (Paul Ryan-Obama deal)
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2016, 01:03:52 pm »
Rubio is part of the establishment.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Re: Marco Rubio Skips Senate Omnibus Vote (Paul Ryan-Obama deal)
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2016, 02:11:13 pm »
Rubio is part of the establishment.

Yes Rubio IS part of the establishment.  The only positive I see with him right now, is he's gone after Trump, but as I've been stating for quite sometime; he's not going to take his home state.  Trump is winning overwhelmingly in Florida.  IF Rubio does win the General, I would have absolutely no problem voting for him over Hillary or Bernie.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.