Author Topic: Trump Tells Christie: 'Get on the Plane and Go Home'  (Read 4670 times)

Bill Cipher

Re: Trump Tells Christie: 'Get on the Plane and Go Home'
« Reply #25 on: February 28, 2016, 01:23:12 pm »
Please, no namecalling. Reasonable people on both sides of the issue should be able to understand that mere disagreement is not hate.

Dear Mod1:  I agree completely.  However, those who favor a certain candidate seem to feel that any criticism of that candidate is nothing more than hate.  Please do start enforcing against those members who call any such criticism hate.  I wait with bated breath to see the outcome.

Offline Mod1

« Reply #26 on: February 28, 2016, 01:28:31 pm »
Worms in your mouth? Oh yeah, bated breath!  ^-^

Please be assured that if a mod sees one poster engaging in a personal attack upon another, each poster's choice of candidate is irrelevant.

Bill Cipher

« Reply #27 on: February 28, 2016, 01:33:29 pm »
Worms in your mouth? Oh yeah, bated breath!  ^-^

Please be assured that if a mod sees one poster engaging in a personal attack upon another, each poster's choice of candidate is irrelevant.

With all due respect, I find that very hard to believe, having been told already by a certain Washington DC based member that I'm so full of excrement my whatever is brown, that I'm full of the same, using a four letter word that starts with 'c', ends with 'p', and has 'ra' in the middle.  And also, if I recollect, an - and I quote here - a$$-hole, from the same member.

Wingnut

« Reply #28 on: February 28, 2016, 02:17:32 pm »
Seen my post count lately?  :shrug:

What does it answer to? Is it house broken? :shrug:

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #29 on: February 28, 2016, 04:23:03 pm »
And some eagerly send invitations to those that are banned/suspended from other forums because they can not obey simple rules.  That will certainly add to the decorum of what was once a very distinctly different forum.  Many hoping to enlist them to fight their side of the "fight."

I assume this site has become what the owners want; a mostly one-sided sandbox of nastiness and juvenile insults. Driving good old-timers away.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Wingnut

« Reply #30 on: February 28, 2016, 05:50:57 pm »
I assume this site has become what the owners want; a mostly one-sided sandbox of nastiness and juvenile insults. Driving good old-timers away.

You don't exactly strike me as a quiter or a go- a-long to get-a-long type a poster or a "Safe Place" seeker.  :pondering: So suck it up butter cup!

Offline aligncare

« Reply #31 on: February 28, 2016, 06:49:48 pm »
You don't exactly strike me as a quiter or a go- a-long to get-a-long type a poster or a "Safe Place" seeker.  :pondering: So suck it up butter cup!

Yo, you don't know t_s. As straight a shooter as you'll ever see on the Net. He be good republican people. Like 99% of us here.

truth_seeker is as tough an America as you'll find.

Wingnut

« Reply #32 on: February 28, 2016, 06:54:59 pm »
Yo, you don't know t_s. As straight a shooter as you'll ever see on the Net. He be good republican people. Like 99% of us here.

truth_seeker is as tough an America as you'll find.

It was a compliment not a personal afront.

Bill Cipher

« Reply #33 on: February 28, 2016, 06:58:22 pm »

That seems to be a bad habit some people get into: you don't like some of the newbies so you blame it on the owners.  How childish.  I've lurked long enough to see that card get played by someone from just about every faction around.  Sometimes it's the moderates, sometimes it's the radicals, but it seems to me the owners must be doing something right if everyone feels the same way. 

Offline aligncare

« Reply #34 on: February 28, 2016, 08:32:34 pm »
It was a compliment not a personal afront.

Oops, sorry. I was running on a trail when I read your comment. So, misreading it my first instinct was come to buddy's defense. We go back quite a ways here, even remember him back in our free republic days.

You know even when I do manage to tear myself away from the computer, there's that pesky smart phone. I gotta find a new hobby.