Author Topic: Trump Just Got Another Surprising Endorsement… This Time From A Religious Leader Pat Robertson  (Read 1902 times)

HAPPY2BME

John Thomas | February 27, 2016

Donald Trump seems to have an interesting relationship with religion. Certainly, many world religions espouse peace and getting along with your fellow man, but Trump seems to thrive on controversy and conflict. Many religious people love Trump; many detest him.

Still, a recent endorsement that Trump received surprised me:

Pat Robertson.

That’s right, the former Republican Presidential candidate, author, and owner of Christian television network CBN (Christian Broadcasting Network) endorsed Trump, saying, “You inspire us all.”

Why did Robertson’s endorsement of Trump come as such a surprise? Because Robertson has been very outspoken about his social conservatism, which Trump has not always shared. Some suggest that Trump doesn’t genuinely share that belief now.

Still, TheBlaze.com noted,

“Trump said Thursday that he is a ‘very strong constitutionalist, calling the Obama administration’s high number of executive orders ‘unconstitutional.’”

With Trump garnering support and momentum around the country, I hope that this is sincerely the case and that Trump isn’t a “strong constitutionalist” in the same way that Obama was a professor of Constitutional law. We all know how that’s gone, don’t we?

What do you think of Pat Robertson’s praise of Trump: support put behind a good choice for President or wasted support that will fracture the Republican Party’s voter base come November? Tell us below.

http://teapartybulletin.com/trump-just-got-another-surprising-endorsement-this-time-from-a-religious-leader/

Offline Right_in_Virginia

That’s right, the former Republican Presidential candidate, author, and owner of Christian television network CBN (Christian Broadcasting Network) endorsed Trump, saying, “You inspire us all.”

Just thought I'd repeat this ...   :smokin:

HAPPY2BME

Pat Robertson Likes Donald Trump's Muslim Ban

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thAlfw1q32E

HAPPY2BME

RWW News: Pat Robertson Defends Trump's Muslim Immigration Ban

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cw0KHv0jWLs

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
...and if you don't vote for Trump, God will send earthquakes and hurricanes.

HAPPY2BME

Full Event: Donald Trump Speaks at Regent University in Virginia Beach, VA (2-24-16)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4789wYMMO4

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
...and if you don't vote for Trump, God will send earthquakes and hurricanes.

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sinkspur

The much-coveted Pat Robertson endorsement.

Pat Robertson: Even Recordings Of My TV Show Can Heal You!

SUBMITTED BY Brian Tashman on Friday, 2/26/2016 4:05 pm

Today on “The 700 Club,” Pat Robertson said that viewers can be healed by his television program even when they aren’t watching it live. During his show, Robertson typically dedicates a segment to calling out different healings or financial rewards that must be claimed by faithful viewers in order to work.

However, one viewer was worried that she wouldn’t be able to claim such healings because she doesn’t watch the show live.

Robertson assured her that viewers who watch recorded episodes of “The 700 Club” can also be healed, taking credit for healing a viewer’s knee ailment even though she watched a recording of the episode a week after it aired.

“And we’ve had things in Africa take place where the spirit of God rebuked demon spirits and drove them out” as a result of reruns of his show, Robertson said.

- See more at: http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/pat-robertson-even-recordings-my-tv-show-can-heal-you#sthash.A1g02VOa.dpuf
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Frank Cannon

Pat's a real gem of a man....

"Like it or not, males have a tendency to wander a little bit. What you want to do is make a home so wonderful that he doesn’t want to wander." –Pat Robertson

Wingnut

Pat's a real gem of a man....

"Like it or not, males have a tendency to wander a little bit. What you want to do is make a home so wonderful that he doesn’t want to wander." –Pat Robertson

People have been buying what he is selling for many years now.  Makes him a perfect supporter for the Donald.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
That's right, the guy with a national TV show promising that if you donate to the 700 Club, God will pay off your debts and reverse your sad misfortune, is endorsing Donald Trump.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024