Author Topic: D.C. thugs declare war on U.S. Marines. 'Knockout'-style attack on 2nd veteran  (Read 453 times)

rangerrebew

D.C. thugs declare war on U.S. Marines
'Knockout'-style attack on 2nd veteran
Published: 1 day ago

Thugs in the nation’s capital appear to have a knack for ambushing Marine veterans from behind.

A second war veteran this month was hospitalized in Washington, D.C., after being knocked unconscious in an unprovoked attack. Michael Schroeder, 35, was beaten and left for dead Feb. 12 while walking home from a bar on the same day that veteran Christopher Marquez, 30, suffered a similar assault upon exiting a McDonald’s.

Schroeder was robbed of $40 to $60.

In “Scam: How the Black Leadership Exploits Black America,” Rev. Jesse Lee Peterson shows how the civil rights establishment has made a career out of keeping racial strife alive in America.

“I wasn’t trying to find trouble. I was actually just trying to walk home,” the veteran told WUSA 9 on Thursday. “It’s hard for me to understand because there would’ve been zero reason for it.”

The veteran of Operation Iraqi Freedom suffered suffered a fractured skull, severe concussion, convulsions and a fever as a result of the attack. A family passing by in a cab saw his body wedged between two cars and called 9-1-1. He was then taken to George Washington Hospital.

“This will probably go down as an assault or attempted robbery, but when you hit somebody in the head, and hard enough to fracture their skull with something harder than a metal or fist, it should be looked at as attempted murder,” Schroeder’s brother, who is also a Marine, told the CBS affiliate.

Police have not yet identified any suspects.

Schroeder’s attack bears the hallmarks of the “Knockout Game” that surged in popularity with urban teens beginning in 2013. Victims are attacked from behind with a sharp blow to the head. Attackers sometimes rummage through their unconscious victim’s pockets.

“I feel violated walking down the street and expecting someone to come after me or attack me,” one Washington, D.C., victim told WJLA-7 on Dec. 14, 2013.

The man, who wished to remain anonymous, told the ABC affiliate that his assault was perpetrated by a group of at least 10 teenagers.

“Make sure you travel in packs when you’re out and about, or travel with one other person so you don’t have the likelihood of getting hurt,” he said.

The Knockout Game has been tough to track because many police departments simply list the crime as an assault. Its true nature has been revealed through security camera footage and videos uploaded to social media websites.

Get the most important news stories on the Internet – delivered FREE to your inbox as soon as they break! Sign up for WND’s Email News Alerts!

“It’s a very old game,” John Roman, a fellow at the Urban Institute’s Justice Policy Center, told the Washington Times in November 2013 after two local women were attacked. “It has a tendency to flare up and be a trend for a little bit.”

Unlike Schroeder’s attack, those responsible for Marquez’s injuries have been arrested. Two teenagers, a male and a female, were charged with aggravated assault and pick-pocketing, respectively, WND reported Wednesday.

Marquez, whose bravery during a 2004 firefight in Fallujah inspired the “No Man Left Behind” war memorial at Camp Pendleton, California, said he was harassed with questions related to the Black Lives Matter movement before he was knocked unconscious. He was taken to George Washington Hospital and treated for head trauma and an eye contusion.

“White Girl Bleed A Lot”: Get the book that documents racial violence in America, with hundreds of episodes in more than 80 American cities since 2010, where groups of blacks are assaulting, intimidating, stalking, threatening, shooting, stabbing and killing victims.

“I believe this was a hate crime and I was targeted because of my skin color,” Marquez told the Daily Caller Feb. 15. “Too many of these types of attacks have been happening against white people by members of the black community and the majority of the mainstream media refuses to report on it.”

image: http://www.wnd.com/files/2016/02/Chris-Marquez-1.jpg
Marine veteran Christopher Marquez was was attacked at a McDonald's in Washington D.C., after teens asked him about the Black Lives Matter movement

Marine veteran Christopher Marquez was was attacked at a McDonald’s in Washington D.C., after teens asked him about the Black Lives Matter movement

A GoFundMe page has been created to help Schroeder pay for his medical expenses. Readers can reach the site here.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2016/02/2nd-iraq-war-vet-beaten-left-for-dead-in-d-c/#lM1kvwlc6URmHS6g.99

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Marquez, whose bravery during a 2004 firefight in Fallujah inspired the “No Man Left Behind” war memorial at Camp Pendleton, California, said he was harassed with questions related to the Black Lives Matter movement before he was knocked unconscious. He was taken to George Washington Hospital and treated for head trauma and an eye contusion.

When is enough really enough?   :im waiting:

Offline Charlespg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoot_Suit_Riots

Back then the government looked the  other when dealing with punks
Rather Trump Then Cackles Clinton