Author Topic: Black Lives Matter Co-Founder: 'All Lives Matter' is a Racial Slur. “What it’s gonna take to dismantle white supremacy is white folks actually gotta give up something.”  (Read 1743 times)

rangerrebew

Black Lives Matter Co-Founder: 'All Lives Matter' is a Racial Slur
“What it’s gonna take to dismantle white supremacy is white folks actually gotta give up something.”
News
Mark Tapson

http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/black-lives-matter-co-founder-all-lives-matter-racial-slur

Jerome Hudson at Breitbart reports that Black Lives Matter co-founder Marissa Jenae Johnson told Fox News correspondent John Roberts that the phrase “all lives matter” - used to counter the "black lives matter" mantra - is a “new racial slur.”

In a recent interview with Roberts, Johnson explained why "all lives matter" is a racial slur:

“White Americans have created the conditions that require a phrase like ‘Black Likes Matter. Do you know how horrific it is to grow up as a child in a world that so hates you? While you’re literally being gunned down in the street, while you’re being rounded up and mass incarcerated and forced into prison slavery?”

Roberts didn't bother to challenge her on this, even though America is not "a world that so hates" blacks, even though prison is not the same as slavery, and even though there is no "mass incarceration" of blacks here. That phrase suggests that blacks are being rounded up en masse and herded into internment centers simply for being black, like the Japanese in World War II. The fact is that blacks who are incarcerated got there by committing serious crimes and being convicted of them as individuals in a court of law. Are blacks sometimes wrongly convicted? Tragically, yes, and that's something that must never be tolerated or left uncorrected. But Johnson does not acknowledge that blacks are a disproportionate number of convicts because they commit a hugely disproportionate number of crimes. She does not acknowledge that the vast majority of blacks "gunned down in the street" were violently resisting arrest like Ferguson's Michael Brown. She does not acknowledge that the black community bears any responsibility for its own condition.

“Black Lives Matter is not a strong enough statement for me,” she added. If she really cared about black lives, she would acknowledge the scourges of black abortions and black-on-black crime. But those black lives don't push the proper narrative.

You may recall Johnson as the BLM activist who stormed the stage to interrupt candidate Sen. Bernie Sanders at a campaign rally last year. When Fox's Roberts asked her why she targeted “the far-left candidate” to protest, Johnson replied that Sanders is “left for white folks. He’s left for the needs and concerns of mainstream white America.”

“The Democrats have always been reliant on the black vote,” Johnson added. “Part of what we’re doing is waking black voters up to their power as a voting bloc within the Democratic party.”

“Has the Democratic Party taken African-American voters for granted?” Roberts asked naively.

“Consistently, always,” Johnson replied, laughing. “Always and forever.”

And yet Roberts didn't ask her the next obvious line of questions: Then why not vote Republican for once? Why not get off the Democrat plantation if you're tired of being a victim? Why not reject the Democrat party's failure to elevate the black community? Of course, the notion of voting Republican would be unthinkable to her, because the right has been so effectively demonized as the party of rich, white racists.

When asked what needs to happen for progress to be made, Johnson threw out some vague proposals about taking down white supremacy:

“What it’s gonna take to dismantle white supremacy is white folks actually gotta give up something. You have to actually sacrifice yourself. You have to be willing to give up the things that you currently benefit from.”

She didn't specify what, but in any case there is no mainstream white supremacy in America. This is a country with a black President and First Lady, black Supreme Court justices, black attorney generals, black generals in the military, black CEOs, black Congresspeople and Senators, black attorneys, black judges, and on and on. There is no white supremacy apart from marginalized pockets of racist fools (remember, this is a country in which racist murderer Dylann Roof couldn't find anyone in person or online to join him in his massacre of Charleston churchgoers), nor is there any systemic white racism in America, where discrimination is illegal.

But that's how the Black Lives Matter movement must characterize America in order to justify its activism and its self-victimization.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2016, 04:04:43 pm by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

HOW MUCH TOO FAR HAS THIS "RACISM" GONE?

11 Disney Movies You Didn’t Know Were Racist
September 26, 2014 | Posted by Leo
Tagged With: Disney, racist disney movies
http://atlantablackstar.com/2014/09/26/11-disney-movies-you-didnt-know-were-racist/

Next »

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Sunflower from FantasiaFantasia, 1940

Disney created a “fantasy” world where the black centaurs were basically slaves to the light ones.

The Crows from DumboDumbo, 1941

This classic film featured a group of “jive-talking” crows, who were clearly intended to be Black. Making matters worse, the lead crow was named Jim (crow).

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Next »

« Last Edit: February 25, 2016, 04:11:55 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline GourmetDan

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline raml

We have already paid dearly for their riots that have cost taxpayers and businesses and insurance companies which our dollars support millions of dollars more likely billions at this point. I think white people have paid enough and given up way to much it needs to stop not continue or their will be race wars.

Offline Relic

This is how racial equality works in South Africa.  This is their ultimate goal...

The 'WHITE squatter camps' of South Africa: Shanty towns built after the fall of Apartheid are now home to hundreds of families

White kids are being indoctrinated in public school to believe whites are inferior, evil, and inherently racist.

I think their goal isn't out of reach.

Offline flowers

White kids are being indoctrinated in public school to believe whites are inferior, evil, and inherently racist.

I think their goal isn't out of reach.
Nope not at this rate. I see now BLM are demanding whitey apologize for mass incarceration.

Offline flowers

This is how racial equality works in South Africa.  This is their ultimate goal...

The 'WHITE squatter camps' of South Africa: Shanty towns built after the fall of Apartheid are now home to hundreds of families

The problem with that is they will be living in them as well. Only ruling elite will be living well.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Just going to prove again that BLM is a black separatist and supremacist movement hell bent on subjugating everyone else while mugging and extorting them for their loot.
The Republic is lost.

rangerrebew

Interesting.  Blacks don't think whites have any respect for them and now they say they don't want whites to respect them. :shrug:

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS

So does that mean they are changing the name of their group to "Only Black Lives Matter"?
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Offline flowers

So does that mean they are changing the name of their group to "Only Black Lives Matter"?
No....."Kill Only Whitey Matters" Will be the new name.    :whistle:

Offline aligncare

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I've reached the point where I don't care whether black lives matter, or not.

I don't care about black poverty (or that much of it is due to black behavior, not white "racism").

I don't care about blacks killing other blacks in record numbers (as in Chicago).

I don't care if blacks are paid less.

I don't care if blacks aren't represented in colleges at the same level as are Asians or whites.

I don't care about "reparations" (if anything, blacks should be paying whites for the trillions wasted trying to elevate them from poverty).

I simply don't care about what happens to them anymore, so long as I'm far away.

And if that makes me a "racis'"...

... I don't care about that, either.

In fact, I will be the first to describe myself as a "racial realist" in such matters...

Offline 17 Oaks

• The Ranch in S Texas
Communism and Black Lives Matter – AIM Expose’

Editor’s Note – The following article exposes the relationship between Communists in the United States who are exploiting ‘Black Lives Matter.’ The article comes from the fine work ofour friends at Accuracy In Media (AIM).Reds Exploiting Blacks: The Roots of Black Lives Matter

http://www.standupamericaus.org/recent-leads/communism-and-black-lives-matter-aim-expose/

Soros name is all over this $$$$$$

« Last Edit: February 26, 2016, 03:52:37 pm by 17 Oaks »
Don:  Got here thru God, Guns and Guts, I speak John Wayne, Johnny Cash and John Deere; this make ME: Christian, Conservative, Capitalist, Constitutionalist...

Offline Relic

I've reached the point where I don't care whether black lives matter, or not.

I don't care about black poverty (or that much of it is due to black behavior, not white "racism").

I don't care about blacks killing other blacks in record numbers (as in Chicago).

I don't care if blacks are paid less.

I don't care if blacks aren't represented in colleges at the same level as are Asians or whites.

I don't care about "reparations" (if anything, blacks should be paying whites for the trillions wasted trying to elevate them from poverty).

I simply don't care about what happens to them anymore, so long as I'm far away.

And if that makes me a "racis'"...

... I don't care about that, either.

In fact, I will be the first to describe myself as a "racial realist" in such matters...

I feel the same way.