Author Topic: The Time Has Come to Heap Scorn and Mockery on Trump  (Read 2702 times)

Offline GAJohnnie

Re: The Time Has Come to Heap Scorn and Mockery on Trump
« Reply #25 on: February 26, 2016, 06:29:11 am »
I saw a different debate.  I saw a billionaire who inherited great wealth, yet cheats little people with a fake university, ships jobs overseas to make his ties and suits, and hires illegals instead of Americans.

I hope the rating were yuge.

Then you didn't watch the debate and merely came here with your emotional opinion ready to serve up.

Rubio came off as very earnest and likable and yet without any serious leadership skills. Great talker, go at repeating his talking points but no there there. An empty suit.

Cruz got utterly destroyed repeatedly. Biggest knock downs were Trump pointing out Cruz's John Roberts support after Cruz just got done posturing as if he was the all wise, all knowing when it came to the Supreme Court and then, after attack Trump on Candidate Contributions walking face first into the Trump’s counter point that Cruz took money from Trump.

Just pathetic how the “professional politicians” who are suppose to be such geniuses at debating ended up looking like petty unready little boys. Clinton would of slaughtered both of them

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #26 on: February 26, 2016, 06:36:20 am »
Then you didn't watch the debate and merely came here with your emotional opinion ready to serve up.

Oh.  I guess I must not have watched it then.  Well thank you for your unbiased and dispassionate opinion, Johnnie. 

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #27 on: February 26, 2016, 06:51:31 am »
....I find it hard to make a case that Rubio or Cruz are career politicians.

On that I disagree with you, since they epitomize the category in my view.   
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

« Reply #28 on: February 26, 2016, 07:09:20 am »
On that I disagree with you, since they epitomize the category in my view.
Thanx for telling me you disagree with me, while sparing my already shattered and demoralized ego of the details why.  Yet I find myself intrigued.  I had discounted Cruz and Rubio early in the election season as being too inexperienced politically to consider as serious contenders.  I know it is getting late, but please do elaborate if you have time, my friend.

Offline R4 TrumPence

« Reply #29 on: February 26, 2016, 07:53:51 am »

Rubio came off as very earnest and likable and yet without any serious leadership skills. Great talker, go at repeating his talking points but no there there. An empty suit.

Cruz got utterly destroyed repeatedly. Biggest knock downs were Trump pointing out Cruz's John Roberts support after Cruz just got done posturing as if he was the all wise, all knowing when it came to the Supreme Court and then, after attack Trump on Candidate Contributions walking face first into the Trump’s counter point that Cruz took money from Trump.

Just pathetic how the “professional politicians” who are suppose to be such geniuses at debating ended up looking like petty unready little boys. Clinton would of slaughtered both of them

You saw the same thing i did except,, i thought the whole thing was embarrassing. 
It was like two little boys, fighting with their daddy. but daddy in this case should have walked away, instead it was free for all.

As I said on the live thread, the dems will have a hayday with all these food fights  courtesy of liberal media! REGARDLESS OF WHO WINS 8888crybaby
« Last Edit: February 26, 2016, 07:54:58 am by Repub4Truz »

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #30 on: February 26, 2016, 09:04:30 am »
i thought the whole thing was embarrassing.
It was like two little boys, fighting with their daddy. but daddy in this case should have walked away, instead it was free for all.

================================

Both Cruz and Rubio are versed career politicians, and it resonates in their calculated mannerisms and speech patterns.

They are EXACTLY WHY Donald Trump is cleaning the floor with their 'conservative' Club that has repeatedly taken the real grass root Conservatives to the whipping post now for at least twenty years.

And Rubio and Cruz backers can't understand it.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2016, 09:05:23 am by HAPPY2BME »

Offline GAJohnnie

« Reply #31 on: February 26, 2016, 01:42:04 pm »
Well they tried and it failed spectacularly last night, Once again the "conservative media" completely underestimates Trump. I suppose that not surprising because they been too busy sneering to listen to him for months.

For example Rubio going on the attack in this excited high pitched tone about Trump supposedly lacking specifics in his Health Care plan Rubio ends his tirade sneering "erasing lines around states...what does that even mean?"

Trump then calmly respond by schooling young Rubio on how competition in health insurance would work. I guess we can understand why Rubio would be confused we haven't had real competition in the US Healthcare Insurance system for almost as long as Rubio has been alive. While Trump is making a clear concise case for his plan, Rubio interrupts with "Yes I know all that it is in my plan"

Those kind of exchanges may make political reporter all excited but it leave average voters going "Huh, 30 seconds ago you did not know what it meant NOW it is "part of your plan"?

"Ruibot" earned his unflattering tag again last night. Great as long as he is not forced off script. Once he is forced off script he looks flustered and uncertain. Of the many things voters look for in a President, flustered and uncertain are not two of them.

so back to the drawing board "Campaign geniuses" cause your tactics are failing...badly...again.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2016, 01:42:34 pm by GAJohnnie »

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #32 on: February 26, 2016, 01:59:39 pm »
Donald Trump became visibly flustered in tonight’s CNN debate after Marco Rubio mocked him for repeatedly using the same line in describing how he would overhaul health care.

Rubio challenged Trump to specifically articulate what his health-care plan entails, and Trump described — multiple times – ”get[ting] rid of the lines” around states and “bring[ing] in competition.”

After Trump repeated his plan to remove “the lines” separating insurance markets for the third time, Rubio interjected, “Now he’s repeating himself.” “No, I’m not — no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, I don’t repeat myself,” Trump responded.

”I don’t repeat myself … Talk about repeating, I watched him repeat himself five times four weeks ago –”

“I saw you repeat yourself five times four seconds ago,” Rubio shot back. He then accused Trump of repeating himself every night: ”He says five things, everyone’s dumb, he’s going to make America great again; win, win, win; he’s winning in the polls; and the lines around the states. Every night, same thing.”

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/corner

It was clear from last night there was never any reason to fear Trump.  He gets flustered, was way off his game, and does what he always does when challenged:  yell and talk over other people. 

He doesn't prepare for these debates and repeats the same crap, over and over.  I loved this line from Rubio:

"Donald inherited 200 million from his father and is reduced to selling watches and ties."   Zing!  LOL!!!
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #33 on: February 26, 2016, 02:16:36 pm »
It was clear from last night there was never any reason to fear Trump.  He gets flustered, was way off his game, and does what he always does when challenged:  yell and talk over other people. 

He doesn't prepare for these debates and repeats the same crap, over and over.  I loved this line from Rubio:

"Donald inherited 200 million from his father and is reduced to selling watches and ties."   Zing!  LOL!!!

:beer:   :beer:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #34 on: February 26, 2016, 03:02:18 pm »

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #35 on: February 26, 2016, 04:45:46 pm »

:thumbsup3:    :dancer:   :thumbsup3:   :cheerlead:    :thumbsup3:

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #36 on: February 26, 2016, 05:22:00 pm »
Thanx for telling me you disagree with me, while sparing my already shattered and demoralized ego of the details why.  Yet I find myself intrigued.  I had discounted Cruz and Rubio early in the election season as being too inexperienced politically to consider as serious contenders.  I know it is getting late, but please do elaborate if you have time, my friend.
Okay. Both have spent the majority of their lives in elected and appointed political offices. It is what they do, what they are known to do. As Trump says, they talk, talk, talk.

And they have reached near the pinnacle, running for President. Only Trump, Carson and Fiorina were non-career politicians.

I have never seen a debate go down to the level of shouting and name calling as last night. Many Independents will see that as a negative reflection on the GOP.

I have predicted before, a loss of the Presidency and the Senate for the GOP. Still sticking with that.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #37 on: February 26, 2016, 05:58:01 pm »
Okay. Both have spent the majority of their lives in elected and appointed political offices. It is what they do, what they are known to do. As Trump says, they talk, talk, talk.

And they have reached near the pinnacle, running for President. Only Trump, Carson and Fiorina were non-career politicians.

I have never seen a debate go down to the level of shouting and name calling as last night. Many Independents will see that as a negative reflection on the GOP.

I have predicted before, a loss of the Presidency and the Senate for the GOP. Still sticking with that.

I'll take that bet...losing the Senate.

And you're telling us that "Independents" will get turned off on the GOP because of last night?   Are you kidding me?

'Aw gee....after seeing that, I'm going to have to choose between Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders'.....

LOL!   I don't think so, t_s!    :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

« Reply #38 on: February 27, 2016, 02:55:53 am »

Thank you for the reply.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #39 on: February 27, 2016, 03:12:18 am »

Bill Cipher

« Reply #40 on: February 27, 2016, 03:17:19 am »
I wonder what new tale Trump is going to feed us tomorrow for why he won't release his tax returns.  Maybe "the dog ate them"?

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #41 on: February 27, 2016, 03:20:00 am »
I wonder what new tale Trump is going to feed us tomorrow for why he won't release his tax returns.  Maybe "the dog ate them"?

He's never going to release his tax returns.  Once he gets the nomination, he'll just blow off the demands and his "poorly educated" followers will applaud.

Bill Cipher

« Reply #42 on: February 27, 2016, 03:24:16 am »
He's never going to release his tax returns.  Once he gets the nomination, he'll just blow off the demands and his "poorly educated" followers will applaud.

I'm sure he won't.  Apparently what's sauce for the goose is not supposed to be sauce for the gander when it comes to Herr Trump

Offline musiclady

« Reply #43 on: February 27, 2016, 04:02:03 am »
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #44 on: February 27, 2016, 08:32:53 am »

Offline libertybele

« Reply #45 on: February 27, 2016, 09:07:18 am »
I'm in the 51%...........

I'm in the 51%.  We will become a dictatorship.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #46 on: February 27, 2016, 01:09:20 pm »
I'm in the 51%.  We will become a dictatorship.

What's bizarre is that he's been telling us that, and people STILL support him.   :shrug:

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline libertybele

« Reply #47 on: February 27, 2016, 01:28:04 pm »
What's bizarre is that he's been telling us that, and people STILL support him.   :shrug:

Much like Barrack Hussein Obama told people he was going to transform America.  Yet even as his plans for transformation were under way they still voted for him a second time.  Ironically, people are so angry at Hussein, they're supporting Trump who will bring them more of the same.   :chairbang:

Offline musiclady

« Reply #48 on: February 27, 2016, 02:26:44 pm »
Much like Barrack Hussein Obama told people he was going to transform America.  Yet even as his plans for transformation were under way they still voted for him a second time.  Ironically, people are so angry at Hussein, they're supporting Trump who will bring them more of the same.   :chairbang:

It's both ironic and tragic.

They feel the country is out of control because Obama is ignoring our laws and forming the country in his own image, and yet are turning to someone who is overtly claiming that he will turn America into a larger version of Trump Towers.

But we can't get through to them, no matter how clear and logical we are.  I've seen people here claim that we are just "sore losers" because the guy we want isn't winning. (No matter who the 'guy we want' is).

It's the opposite motivation that keeps us sounding the alarm.  We will ALL lose if we get another mini-despot in control.  We will lose even more of our freedom, and will have to watch our country swirl down the drain even further, and we're trying to wake people up.

But the 30% just won't listen.  I've never seen anything like it in a half century of interest in politics. (Not on the right side of the aisle, that is).

And I've never been more pessimistic about the future of the country.  THIS was the year we could turn things around.  And instead, I fear, we will make things even worse.....   **nononono*

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #49 on: February 27, 2016, 03:41:23 pm »
It's both ironic and tragic.

They feel the country is out of control because Obama is ignoring our laws and forming the country in his own image, and yet are turning to someone who is overtly claiming that he will turn America into a larger version of Trump Towers.

But we can't get through to them, no matter how clear and logical we are.  I've seen people here claim that we are just "sore losers" because the guy we want isn't winning. (No matter who the 'guy we want' is).

It's the opposite motivation that keeps us sounding the alarm.  We will ALL lose if we get another mini-despot in control.  We will lose even more of our freedom, and will have to watch our country swirl down the drain even further, and we're trying to wake people up.

But the 30% just won't listen.  I've never seen anything like it in a half century of interest in politics. (Not on the right side of the aisle, that is).

And I've never been more pessimistic about the future of the country.  THIS was the year we could turn things around.  And instead, I fear, we will make things even worse.....   **nononono*

ML, that's what I see happening:
  • the dims have put forward the weakest ticket of, oh, maybe forever
  • an inept and anti-American dim president has been in charge for 7 years now, and the economy sucks, the
    global situation is horrible goaded on by a corrupt/misguided American presence
  • the R's started with a pretty healthy field of potentially good candidates
  • by circular gunfire have whittled that field down to a couple of possibly good candidates and one bombastic democrat-in-everything-but-name
  • said democrat-in-everything-but-name looks like he will win the candidacy, and at which point:
  • the democrat big guns will be rolled out to reveal all about the Republican candidate and
  • either the unindicted criminal or the socialist will win the election

Talk about snatching defeat.  Hell, we're going to proudly march in and hold it up as a standard!