Author Topic: Donald J. Trump for President Announces New Senior Advisor, Sarah Huckabee Sanders  (Read 1760 times)

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sinkspur

Give me something tangible, Sink.  Tell me what a President can specifically accomplish to help the pro-life caucus.

I get that it doesn't matter to you that Trump is pro-choice.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline musiclady

I get that it doesn't matter to you that Trump is pro-choice.

You've got it.

Just as people determined to vote for Obama in spite of his pro-abortion stance decided it no longer mattered whether or not a President supported the death of the unborn, so are people who want to support Trump saying that a President has no influence when it comes to LIFE issues.

What's remarkable is that they are using the exact same words in their arguments that Obama apologists did.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Wingnut

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=yX5dBzxKNOw&app=desktop

Wait for it...wait..The Donald will now threaten to sue Ben Shapiro for libel.  BTW excellent find Bigun.  Thanks for posting.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2016, 06:23:31 pm by Wingnut »

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Whenever I see this guy I just want to work up a "Number 6" on Him!

Whatever floats your boat.   :laugh: