Author Topic: 11 reasons this conservative would never, ever, ever vote for Trump  (Read 3539 times)

Offline GAJohnnie

Re: 11 reasons this conservative would never, ever, ever vote for Trump
« Reply #25 on: February 25, 2016, 03:55:17 pm »
Very easy for you to say but it will require FACTS and EVIDENCE for you to prove it!

Very well, Fact and Evidence?

On the issue of National Recovery, 2nd Amendment, National Security, Life issue, Taxes, Immigration, and Trade Conservatives share a commonality of interests with Trump while Clinton holds exactly the opposite views.

Trump wants to make the USA Great again. Leftists, like Clinton, think everything is wrong in the USA and needs to be fundamentally changed. Trump works towards Goals Conservatives want to achieve while Clinton will do additional damage to EVERYTHING the hold most dear.

With Trump Conservatives have a seat at the table. With Clinton, they get 100% of what they most adamantly stand against

If the author wants to behave like a petulant child come election day they can, but  they need to stop  pretending it is anything but a massive case of childish spite and ego because their candidate lost the primary.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #26 on: February 25, 2016, 04:00:22 pm »
Very well, Fact and Evidence?

On the issue of National Recovery, 2nd Amendment, National Security, Life issue, Taxes, Immigration, and Trade Conservatives share a commonality of interests with Trump while Clinton holds exactly the opposite views.

Trump wants to make the USA Great again. Leftists, like Clinton, think everything is wrong in the USA and needs to be fundamentally changed. Trump works towards Goals Conservatives want to achieve while Clinton will do additional damage to EVERYTHING the hold most dear.

With Trump Conservatives have a seat at the table. With Clinton, they get 100% of what they most adamantly stand against

If the author wants to behave like a petulant child come election day they can, but  they need to stop  pretending it is anything but a massive case of childish spite and ego because their candidate lost the primary.

Yet another pronouncement without a scintilla of EVIDENCE to back it up!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline aligncare

« Reply #27 on: February 25, 2016, 04:07:07 pm »
Yet another pronouncement without a scintilla of EVIDENCE to back it up!

:facepalm2:

Even if Johnny presented to you unimpeachable evidence, I'd bet my fortune you would not except it. So, let's get real, Bigun. You are set on your position. So, what are you hoping to accomplish by challenging us?

Vote the way you want, we're going to vote the way we want. Gee, anymore this is not rocket science.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #28 on: February 25, 2016, 04:11:29 pm »
:facepalm2:

Even if Johnny presented to you unimpeachable evidence, I'd bet my fortune you would not except it. So, let's get real, Bigun. You are set on your position. So, what are you hoping to accomplish by challenging us?

Vote the way you want, we're going to vote the way we want. Gee, anymore this is not rocket science.

Yes! I AM set on my position simply because I HAVE examined the FACTS and EVIDENCE and concluded that Trump is a DEMOCRAT running in the Republican primary with the sole purpose of using his celebrity status to disrupt and destroy!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline aligncare

« Reply #29 on: February 25, 2016, 04:14:59 pm »
Yes! I AM set on my position simply because I HAVE examined the FACTS and EVIDENCE and concluded that Trump is a DEMOCRAT running in the Republican primary with the sole purpose of using his celebrity status to disrupt and destroy!

And I haven't examined closely the choices? If I were the sensitive type, I might take offense at that. But, I won't because through it all, we're on the same side. Besides, we both served in 'nam.  :patriot:

Offline PzLdr

« Reply #30 on: February 25, 2016, 06:09:54 pm »

Examine the facts and evidence as to how Cruz, your candidate, the most loathed politician in DC is going to govern with NO allies in places that will help him do so.

And tell me, were in favor in 2008, as you are now, with a first term Senator, with no non-political jobs in his CV, running for Prez? Just curious.[And the same applies to that other no hit wonder, Rubio]
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #31 on: February 25, 2016, 06:14:30 pm »
Examine the facts and evidence as to how Cruz, your candidate, the most loathed politician in DC is going to govern with NO allies in places that will help him do so.

And tell me, were in favor in 2008, as you are now, with a first term Senator, with no non-political jobs in his CV, running for Prez? Just curious.[And the same applies to that other no hit wonder, Rubio]

And Trump has less political experience than either of them.

John Kasich for President! 
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline PzLdr

« Reply #32 on: February 25, 2016, 06:17:13 pm »
And Trump has less political experience than either of them.

John Kasich for President! 

I think you're going to find "political experience" will not be selling well this year.
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Offline aligncare

« Reply #33 on: February 25, 2016, 06:29:12 pm »
I think you're going to find "political experience" will not be selling well this year.

Exactly. This year, prior political office appears to be something of a detriment.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #34 on: February 25, 2016, 06:32:42 pm »

Ssshhhhhhh. Don't wake him/her from political dreamland slumber.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #35 on: February 25, 2016, 06:37:41 pm »
Ssshhhhhhh. Don't wake him/her from political dreamland slumber.

It's the Trumpsters who are living in Cloudcuckooland. 
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #36 on: February 25, 2016, 06:42:09 pm »

He is loathed there for a very good reason and a reason I support him in doing! They KNOW he will tear down their whore's nest.  and he will do that the exact same way Ronald Reagan did! By going over their heads directly to the people! And BTW the MAJORITY of Republicans currently in the house and many in the4 senate are allies of Cruz. Unfortunately they aren't in the leadership!

No I wasn't and neither was I this time around. My first choice was Scott Walker and my second was Rick Perry both of whom are very much more qualified to be president than anyone left in the race currently. I am therefore left to decide between what is still available to me and the ONLY one  among them who has SHOWN me that he will actually do what I want done in Washington is Ted Cruz!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline GAJohnnie

« Reply #37 on: February 25, 2016, 06:56:15 pm »
He is loathed there for a very good reason and a reason I support him in doing! They KNOW he will tear down their whore's nest.  and he will do that the exact same way Ronald Reagan did! By going over their heads directly to the people! And BTW the MAJORITY of Republicans currently in the house and many in the4 senate are allies of Cruz. Unfortunately they aren't in the leadership!

No I wasn't and neither was I this time around. My first choice was Scott Walker and my second was Rick Perry both of whom are very much more qualified to be president than anyone left in the race currently. I am therefore left to decide between what is still available to me and the ONLY one  among them who has SHOWN me that he will actually do what I want done in Washington is Ted Cruz!

Really? Ok I have not wanted to do this because I like Ted Cruz and wish him well but here is where Cruz lost me. Cannot claim to be one thing when the record shows you to be something else. Once a man lies to me, I have to wonder what else he is lying to me about. Trump hasn't done that yet so he gets the benefit of the doubt for now. Cruz has shamelessly lied on the H1-V visa issue. Here is his position in 2013 from his own website. Cannot tell me you have never been for something when your own website tells me different.

http://www.cruz.senate.gov/?p=press_release&id=137

Sen. Cruz Presents Measure to Strengthen, Improve Legal Immigration
Offers amendment to increase H-1B visas to help improve, retain high-skilled labor force
May 14, 2013
  | 
press@cruz.senate.gov / (202) 228-7561

WASHINGTON, DC – U.S. Senator Ted Cruz (R-TX) today presented an amendment to the Gang of Eight immigration bill that would improve our nation’s legal immigration system by increasing high-skilled temporary worker visas, called H-1B visas, by 500 percent. The measure would effectively address the needs of our nation’s high-skilled workforce by helping meet the growing demand for workers in the science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) fields. It will also make block grants available to states to promote STEM education efforts and increase domestic STEM professionals. The committee voted against the amendment 4 to 14 with every Democrat voting against it on a party-line vote.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #38 on: February 25, 2016, 07:01:11 pm »
It's the Trumpsters who are living in Cloudcuckooland.
Get back to me when your boy Kasich becomes the nominee.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #39 on: February 25, 2016, 07:07:05 pm »
Really? Ok I have not wanted to do this because I like Ted Cruz and wish him well but here is where Cruz lost me. Cannot claim to be one thing when the record shows you to be something else. Once a man lies to me, I have to wonder what else he is lying to me about. Trump hasn't done that yet so he gets the benefit of the doubt for now. Cruz has shamelessly lied on the H1-V visa issue. Here is his position in 2013 from his own website. Cannot tell me you have never been for something when your own website tells me different.

Sen. Cruz Presents Measure to Strengthen, Improve Legal Immigration
Offers amendment to increase H-1B visas to help improve, retain high-skilled labor force
May 14, 2013
  | 
press@cruz.senate.gov / (202) 228-7561

WASHINGTON, DC – U.S. Senator Ted Cruz (R-TX) today presented an amendment to the Gang of Eight immigration bill that would improve our nation’s legal immigration system by increasing high-skilled temporary worker visas, called H-1B visas, by 500 percent. The measure would effectively address the needs of our nation’s high-skilled workforce by helping meet the growing demand for workers in the science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) fields. It will also make block grants available to states to promote STEM education efforts and increase domestic STEM professionals. The committee voted against the amendment 4 to 14 with every Democrat voting against it on a party-line vote.

He has explained that to my satisfaction but you carry on with that pig in a poke Trump!!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #40 on: February 25, 2016, 07:32:07 pm »

Trump has shamelessly lied about the "H" visa issue. In fact, he hired H2-B workers over Americans:

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,196362.0.html
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Paladin

« Reply #41 on: February 25, 2016, 07:57:42 pm »
I don't need your arrogant preaching, Johnnie.

Really?

Really?

Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.

Offline Mod1

« Reply #42 on: February 25, 2016, 08:04:16 pm »
No more insults and personal attacks, people. Focus.

HonestJohn

« Reply #43 on: February 25, 2016, 09:17:38 pm »

Experience is overrated.  The next time your washing machine floods the basement... call the pizza guy.  His lack of experience will do you wonders.