Author Topic: Donald Trump Is Running for Richard Nixon’s Third Term  (Read 5111 times)

Offline aligncare

Re: Donald Trump Is Running for Richard Nixon’s Third Term
« Reply #25 on: February 24, 2016, 06:40:09 pm »
Got up and went to work everyday and improved the lives of New Yorkers by finishing Wollman rink and saving New Yorkers millions in government overruns, designing Jacob Javits convention center bringing in billions in tourism, saving a dozen decaying neighborhoods in NYC through economic redevelopment.

And made $10 billion while creating over 100,000 jobs over the years. I think that's a pretty good conservative record.

Crickets? Yes, crickets.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #26 on: February 24, 2016, 06:46:38 pm »
A hundred thousand jobs?  Where do you get that figure?

From the same place, no doubt, you get Trump's net worth.  From Trump.

Another Trump lie.  Trump is not, and never has been, worth $10 billion.  Only he says it, and he lies about his net worth all the time.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #27 on: February 24, 2016, 06:48:25 pm »
Got up and went to work everyday and improved the lives of New Yorkers by finishing Wollman rink and saving New Yorkers millions in government overruns, designing Jacob Javits convention center bringing in billions in tourism, saving a dozen decaying neighborhoods in NYC through economic redevelopment eminent domain.

And made $10 billion while creating over 100,000 jobs over the years. I think that's a pretty good conservative record.

Wingnut

« Reply #28 on: February 24, 2016, 07:10:30 pm »
I could see Trump giving a "People have got to know whether or not their president's a crook. Well, I'm not a crook." type speech.

Offline Paladin

« Reply #29 on: February 24, 2016, 07:16:06 pm »
A hundred thousand jobs?  Where do you get that figure?

From the same place, no doubt, you get Trump's net worth.  From Trump.

Another Trump lie.  Trump is not, and never has been, worth $10 billion.  Only he says it, and he lies about his net worth all the time.

Then, please, give us the real, documented figures. How much is he really worth? How many jobs did he create over the years?

Remember: documented.
Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.

Offline Longiron

« Reply #30 on: February 24, 2016, 07:22:23 pm »
He's played a part in the growing the economy in many locales...including here in Vegas.  Ask Steve Wynn.  Last I remember, being an entrepreneur and developing profitable enterprises and facilities was a rather conservative thing.  It is a problem, I think, if conservatives think that only life-long career politicians or pundits and journalists who do nothing whatsoever except write opinions can do conservative things.  If that is the case, there is not much future for conservatism whatsoever.

But according to Bigin he did not build that 10 Billon dollar company Obama DID. Some are just having a real hard time seeing their security blanket or do not understand that they have been pawns paying back DONOR contributions to get the POLITICANS elected all their lifetimes. Change and truth scare a lot of people especially when they cannot comprehend or admit they have been had! :soangry:

Online mountaineer

« Reply #31 on: February 24, 2016, 07:24:31 pm »
Then, please, give us the real, documented figures. How much is he really worth? How many jobs did he create over the years?

Has he made public his private financial records? Where might one find such documentation?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline katzenjammer

« Reply #32 on: February 24, 2016, 07:31:35 pm »
Has he made public his private financial records? Where might one find such documentation?

If you go to this link: https://www.opensecrets.org/pres16/pfds.php,
you can get the filed financial disclosures for most of the candidates.

Trump is at the bottom of the list, click to download the PDF (about 90+ pages).

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #33 on: February 24, 2016, 07:53:19 pm »
LOL'ing, but apparently not disagreeing. 

You're wrong.  Again.  (Does it ever get boring?)

Offline aligncare

« Reply #34 on: February 24, 2016, 08:23:21 pm »
But according to Bigin he did not build that 10 Billon dollar company Obama DID. Some are just having a real hard time seeing their security blanket or do not understand that they have been pawns paying back DONOR contributions to get the POLITICANS elected all their lifetimes. Change and truth scare a lot of people especially when they cannot comprehend or admit they have been had! :soangry:

I remember the 1980s and 90s. You couldn't watch a prime-time or daytime TV show without hearing Donald Trump in the script or in casual mention. Trump IS HUGE!

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #35 on: February 24, 2016, 08:26:36 pm »

When aligncare documents his figures, I'll find the correct ones.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #36 on: February 24, 2016, 08:26:48 pm »
You're wrong.  Again.  (Does it ever get boring?)

Well at least you're not trying to pass him off as a conservative.
The Republic is lost.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #37 on: February 24, 2016, 08:30:41 pm »
Well at least you're not trying to pass him off as a conservative.

I'm a bit dense there. What does that mean?

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #38 on: February 24, 2016, 08:31:26 pm »
If you go to this link: https://www.opensecrets.org/pres16/pfds.php,
you can get the filed financial disclosures for most of the candidates.

Trump is at the bottom of the list, click to download the PDF (about 90+ pages).

LOL!  So, according to those documents, Trump's assets are valued, for example, from $1,000-5,000.  Or 10,000-50000.  And income?  From 100001-1,000,000.  1,000,000 to 10,000,000.  Quite a range there.

No doubt Trump uses the high end of those figures when his actual net worth could be at the low end.

Keep that in mind when hearing Trump talk about being worth $10 billion.

Offline Paladin

« Reply #39 on: February 24, 2016, 08:44:30 pm »
When aligncare documents his figures, I'll find the correct ones.

Man up, lad. Your conduct is not dependent on anyone else's. So answer the questions: "Then, please, give us the real, documented figures. How much is he really worth? How many jobs did he create over the years?"

You sound very much like another figure who is trying to divert attention from the real issue: "Hillary Clinton: I'll Release My Wall Street Speech Transcripts...When Everybody Else Does
Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.

Offline katzenjammer

« Reply #40 on: February 24, 2016, 08:52:26 pm »
LOL!  So, according to those documents, Trump's assets are valued, for example, from $1,000-5,000.  Or 10,000-50000.  And income?  From 100001-1,000,000.  1,000,000 to 10,000,000.  Quite a range there.

No doubt Trump uses the high end of those figures when his actual net worth could be at the low end.

Keep that in mind when hearing Trump talk about being worth $10 billion.

Yup, those types of ranges have been fairly standard in this type of reporting for decades.  If you look at any of the other disclosure reports, you will see the same basic ranges used.

HonestJohn

« Reply #41 on: February 24, 2016, 10:00:06 pm »
Yep. It's all about stopping Trump, who is an unstoppable force at this juncture.

I see very few "I'm for candidate X, and here's why.

No, it's: Trump is a fascist, liberal, xenophobe, sexist, racist, crony capitalist, ultra right-winger, poopie head!

Yeah, right. Pull the other one.

I don't see any Trump supporter doing the same.  At best you might get a 'cuz he'll burn down the GOP'.  But there is a lot of "Neener-neener-neener... I'm not listening!!!  You're a meanie!!! I'm telling!!!" coupled with a "You're a doody head 'cause you don't like him!"
« Last Edit: February 24, 2016, 10:01:19 pm by HonestJohn »

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #42 on: February 25, 2016, 09:36:09 am »
I'm a bit dense there. What does that mean?

In otherwards, they like him because they like him, but they're not trying to pass him off as something he ain't.
The Republic is lost.