Author Topic: Out: ‘Racist!’ In: ‘Liar!’  (Read 418 times)

rangerrebew

Out: ‘Racist!’ In: ‘Liar!’
« on: February 23, 2016, 01:38:15 pm »
February 23, 2016
Out: ‘Racist!’ In: ‘Liar!’
By Carol Brown

The daily call by the left that Republicans are “RACISTS!” has now been replaced with our own cry of “LIAR!” as GOP presidential candidates slug it out.

You promised this, but then did that.

You’re a liar!

You did this on purpose!

No I didn’t!

Yes you did!

You’re a liar and should drop out of the race!

You’re the liar!

Your record proves this!

You’re lying!

On and on it goes – faster, louder, and crazier by the day as a mash up of fact and fiction is served up for voters.

And what better time for “Liar!” to be the accusation of choice. After all, we’ve suffered through seven plus years of having a pathological liar in the Oval Office and have been burned over and over again by GOP candidates who promised one thing then did another.

We’re sick of it, fed up, and cynical.

So when there’s even so much as a whiff of “liar” in the air, our ears pr*ck up and our senses go on high alert. We’re ready to reject that “liar” and show him we won’t take it anymore.

Donald Trump has been a Democrat most of his life and now he’s professing more conservative views. Liar!

Marco Rubio, once a darling of the Tea Party, joined progressives to craft the Gang of 8 amnesty bill. Liar!

Ted Cruz presents himself as above the fray, yet his campaign appears to have engaged in some questionable tactics. Liar!

Of course contentious infighting to gain political power is nothing new. Nor are broken promises. Yet somehow the GOP primary feels like a holy mess to beat all holy messes.

The entire affair is sickening: The actual lying, the intentionally false accusations of lying, and the level of discourse, such as it is.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2016/02/out_racist_in_liar.html#ixzz40zwV9gSe
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

rangerrebew

Re: Out: ‘Racist!’ In: ‘Liar!’
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2016, 01:40:18 pm »
A political party which features Madam Clinton, Imam Obama, and Lurch has no room to call anyone else a liar. :bullie smokin:

Offline 17 Oaks

• The Ranch in S Texas
Re: Out: ‘Racist!’ In: ‘Liar!’
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2016, 03:30:06 pm »
A political party which features Madam Clinton, Imam Obama, and Lurch has no room to call anyone else a liar. :bullie smokin:

I find one of HildaBeasts slogans sick!  'Hillary fighting for you'  Yea just like she did for the Benghazi 4...
Don:  Got here thru God, Guns and Guts, I speak John Wayne, Johnny Cash and John Deere; this make ME: Christian, Conservative, Capitalist, Constitutionalist...