Author Topic: Kasich: “Women Are Leaving Their Kitchens to Support Me”  (Read 339 times)

Offline flowers

Kasich: “Women Are Leaving Their Kitchens to Support Me”
« on: February 22, 2016, 07:49:55 pm »
http://spectator.org/blog/65552/kasich-women-are-leaving-their-kitchens-support-me

I'm not sure where John Kasich spent the last several decades of his life, but I'm betting it wasn't in America.

On a campaign stop in Virginia this morning, Kasich took advantage of the events "townhall" format to wax poetic about the uptick in support for his fourth place Presidential campaign. According to the Ohio governor, the turnout to volunteer for him has been nothing short of astounding. Why, the women-folk have even dropped their dirty dishes, put down their pasta pots and have left their kitchens for the first time since dedicating themselves to a life of housewifery to make phone calls on his behalf.

Or something.

I hope they were given shoes before they left the kitchen John.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Re: Kasich: “Women Are Leaving Their Kitchens to Support Me”
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2016, 07:52:03 pm »
Dude, I hate to tell you, most women today spend little time in the kitchen. Many can't even cook.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Carling

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2016, 07:53:57 pm »
Kasich says the dumbest things at times.  At least he didn't compare himself to Jesus this time ... or did he?
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline aligncare

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2016, 08:03:21 pm »

Some guys could get away with playing the edge, some can't. Kasich never impressed me as the tough guy.