Author Topic: Louis Farrakhan: ‘I Don’t Answer To No Cracker’  (Read 396 times)

rangerrebew

Louis Farrakhan: ‘I Don’t Answer To No Cracker’
« on: February 22, 2016, 06:58:49 pm »
Louis Farrakhan: ‘I Don’t Answer To No Cracker’

http://downtrend.com/71superb/louis-farrakhan-i-dont-answer-to-no-cracker

Brian Anderson
February 22, 2016

I’m pretty sure that if a white religious leader stood in front of a crowd of people and said “I don’t answer to no n-word” there would be sufficient outrage. Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan said roughly the same thing only he substituted “n-word”  with “cracker” and for some strange reason nobody is condemning his racism. It must be that racism double standard I’ve been hearing about.

The Detroit Free Press reports that Farrakhan was speaking at the Nation of Islam meeting at the Joe Louis Arena in Detroit. The crowd of nearly 14,000 mostly black people were on the edge of their seats as Farrakhan laid out his plan to make Detroit a black separatist stronghold.

“Detroit can be the new Mecca,” said Farrakhan. “You don’t have to move out to the white community. Instead of moving out of the hood, let’s make the hood what we desire it to be.”

Farrakhan then talked about a meeting he had with Detroit’s Chief of Police in which he promised to take out all of the racist cops.

“All of the rogue cops are found in the ghettos, so we’re going to help you, we’re going to find them and point them out. We’re not going to kill them, but we’re going to give you a chance to take them off the streets, bust them and try them and sentence them,” he said.

I’m pretty sure “rogue cops” is a dog-whistle for “white cops” but it’s nice that the Nation of Islam isn’t planning on killing them. And speaking the police, Farrakhan slammed cops for boycotting Beyoncé over her anti-cop/pro-Black Panther Super Bowl half-time show.

Calling Beyonce “my sweet sister,” Farrakhan said to her police critics: “You won’t offer her police protection, but the FOI will,” referring to the Fruit of Islam (FOI), the Nation of Islam’s security.

Referring to Detroit as a “colony” of oppressed people, Farrakhan encouraged a race-based economy and black separatism by saying, “Go find a black business and spend your money with your own.”

After all of this veiled racism, Farrakhan finally gets to the overt racism:

In his talk, Farrakhan articulated a unique vision for the Nation of Islam, saying he and the group is not beholden to whites or Arabs.

“I’m the freest black man in the world. I don’t answer to no cracker. I don’t answer to no Mecca or Medina or Rome…I’m a free black man … I’m free because they can’t buy me,” said Farrakhan.

What do we think the chances are that a white religious leader could get away with saying things like this pertaining to white people? Could white minister say he wanted to turn a city into a white utopia? Could a white reverend tell his congregation to only spend their money at white-owned businesses? Could a white man of the cloth use a racial slur against black people under any circumstance or in any context? The answer to all of these questions is “hell no.”

If a white person ever says anything that is even perceived as racist, he or she gets fired, loses his or her career, and is forced to grovel at the feet of black leaders like Farrakhan, Al Sharpton, and Jesse Jackson. On the other hand, these race-hustlers can say any anti-white hateful racist thing they want and nobody even bats an eye. A big part of equality is that everyone is treated equally.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2016, 07:00:26 pm by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

Re: Louis Farrakhan: ‘I Don’t Answer To No Cracker’
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2016, 07:04:55 pm »
At least he's an honest representative of the "religion of peace."  He makes no bones about the fact he's racist though I would imagine most liberals don't see the word cracker as racist.  On the other hand, if we believe Obama, Farrakhan doesn't know what he's talking about and is lying about the "religion of peace." 

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2016, 07:05:28 pm »
"Instead of moving out of the hood, let’s make the hood what we desire it to be.”

I think you already did that...

« Last Edit: February 22, 2016, 07:05:45 pm by GourmetDan »
"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

HonestJohn

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2016, 11:05:58 pm »
How about a Slim-Jim?  Will you answer to a Slim-Jim?

I can understand your reluctance to answer to a cracker, as crackers (especially Saltines) are really bland.

But beef jerky?  You've got to love beef jerky!!!

Wingnut

« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2016, 11:22:40 pm »

I prefer White American

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2016, 11:29:35 pm »
A big part of equality is that everyone is treated equally.

The interest really isn't in equality.  The interest is in rearranging the position of certain demographic cohorts on the social scale.  It's more about who's on top than leveling any playing field.
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan