Author Topic: Trump on Iraq comments: ‘Who knows what was in my head?’  (Read 238 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Trump on Iraq comments: ‘Who knows what was in my head?’
« on: February 21, 2016, 05:53:21 pm »
Republican primary front-runner Donald Trump on Sunday said he does not know what he was trying to say during a 2002 interview in which he supported the Iraq invasion.

ADVERTISEMENT
Asked if he was in favor of invading Iraq by radio show host Howard Stern, Trump responded: “Yeah, I guess so. You know, I wish it was – I wish the first time it was done correctly.”

Asked Sunday on NBC’s “Meet the Press” to clarify the comment, Trump said he doesn’t know what he meant.

“Well, what I mean by that is it almost shouldn’t have been done, and, you know, I really don’t even know what I mean, because that was a long time ago, and who knows what was in my head?” he said....

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/270200-trump-on-iraq-comments-who-knows-what-was-in-my-head

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Re: Trump on Iraq comments: ‘Who knows what was in my head?’
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2016, 06:27:12 pm »
“Well, what I mean by that is it almost shouldn’t have been done, and, you know, I really don’t even know what I mean, because that was a long time ago, and who knows what was in my head?”

Finally leadership!