Author Topic: How I Came To My Opinion On Donald Trump (Dana Loesch)  (Read 881 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
How I Came To My Opinion On Donald Trump (Dana Loesch)
« on: February 20, 2016, 07:49:10 pm »
I receive this question almost more than any other: Why don't you support Donald Trump? I've met the man, his camp asked me to introduce him at CPAC in 2015, he was perfectly amiable. He's been on my radio and TV programs more than any other primary candidate. I just can't get on board with his lack of consistency or his policies. So, to answer the question: A bulleted list of items that helped shape my opinion on the Republican primary candidate. All information is public domain as reported in the press, easily found everywhere online. You're certainly welcome to your own opinion, but this is what contributed to mine. As I give courtesy to diverse opinion on the topic, so do I expect it in return.

--> Trump says he will "hire the best minds" as president but according to the news items below, apparently did not vet his own business partners. .......

http://danaloeschradio.com/how-i-came-to-my-opinion-on-donald-trump

Very long and detailed but worth the read. I'm just bummed she didn't include the Soros connections unless she is waiting for a 'but wait, there is more' moment.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sinkspur

Re: How I Came To My Opinion On Donald Trump (Dana Loesch)
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2016, 07:58:33 pm »
Trump continues to shock.  Just this week:

GOP presidential front-runner Donald Trump on Wednesday refused to pick sides in the conflict between Israel and Palestine.

“You know, I don’t want to get into it,” he told hosts Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski during a MSNBC town hall in Charleston, S.C.

“If I win, I don’t want to be in a position where I’m saying to you [my choice] and the other side now says, ‘We don’t want Trump involved,'" the real estyate mogul said of potentially winning the presidency and then brokering a lasting peace deal.
“Let me be sort of a neutral guy,” the billionaire added. "I have friends of mine that are tremendous businesspeople, that are really great negotiators, [and] they say it’s not doable.

“You understand a lot of people have gone down in flames trying to make that deal. So I don’t want to say whose fault it is — I don’t think that helps.”

Trump said he would seek harmony in the Middle East as commander in chief no matter the difficulty.

“That’s probably the toughest deal in the world right now to make,” he said. "It’s possible it’s not makeable because, don’t forget, it has to last.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/269806-trump-ill-be-neutral-on-israel-and-palestine
« Last Edit: February 20, 2016, 07:59:35 pm by sinkspur »
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline ArneFufkin

Re: How I Came To My Opinion On Donald Trump (Dana Loesch)
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2016, 08:24:12 pm »
Trump continues to shock.  Just this week:

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/269806-trump-ill-be-neutral-on-israel-and-palestine

The Trumpster cultists here have a conundrum.

They can't articulate why - as putative conservatives - they support this lifelong loose-cannon, Manhattan Democrat who has made his fortune through real estate cronyism and stiffing creditors at the drop of a hat.

So they assign this charlatan's critics as "mean", "divisive", "hateful" and engaged in "ad hominem attacks".

Yet, these are the very characteristics that draw them to this mean, divisive, hateful clown whose entire campaign is built around ad hominem attacks against the GOP and its field of candidates.

Vexing, indeed.