Author Topic: Muslim man sues Oklahoma gun range for refusing him service  (Read 516 times)

HAPPY2BME

Muslim man sues Oklahoma gun range for refusing him service
« on: February 18, 2016, 04:35:33 pm »

(AP) -

A U.S. Army reservist from Tulsa who was asked to leave a gun range in eastern Oklahoma after identifying himself as a Muslim is suing the owners in federal court, pushing back against what he says is a rise in anti-Islamic sentiment across the country.

Attorneys for Raja'ee Fatihah filed the lawsuit Wednesday in U.S. District Court against the owners of Save Yourself Survival and Tactical Gun Range in the small town of Oktaha.

A sign on the business declared the range a "Muslim-free" establishment. Fatihah's lawyer Brady Henderson says similar signs have been placed at businesses in Florida, Arkansas, Kentucky and New York.

The Oklahoma store owner's attorney, Robert Muise, says Fatihah was denied service because he was belligerent, not because of his religion.

http://www.kwwl.com/story/31251561/2016/02/18/muslim-man-sues-oklahoma-gun-range-for-refusing-him-service

HAPPY2BME

Re: Muslim man sues Oklahoma gun range for refusing him service
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2016, 04:36:20 pm »

Offline 17 Oaks

• The Ranch in S Texas
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2016, 04:39:57 pm »
He NEVER (as I understand) said he was a USAR soldier, but rather said he was a Muslim.  And of course we know about Ft Hood, a CAREER MILITARY ARMY OFFICER!!!!

I believe this was a set up for the purpose of suing which tells me he is a radical Muzzie
Don:  Got here thru God, Guns and Guts, I speak John Wayne, Johnny Cash and John Deere; this make ME: Christian, Conservative, Capitalist, Constitutionalist...

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2016, 02:31:43 am »
He NEVER (as I understand) said he was a USAR soldier, but rather said he was a Muslim.  And of course we know about Ft Hood, a CAREER MILITARY ARMY OFFICER!!!!

I believe this was a set up for the purpose of suing which tells me he is a radical Muzzie

===========================

Of course it was. 

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2016, 02:39:25 am »
This gun range will lose the lawsuit. But the Muslim won't go to the gun range.

Can't descriminate on the basis of religion.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.