Author Topic: RNC Official Calls on Cruz, Rubio To Drop Out of Race — But There’s a Catch  (Read 1580 times)

Offline flowers

https://www.ijreview.com/2016/02/538665-top-rnc-official-calls-on-cruz-rubio-to-drop-out-of-race-but-theres-a-catch/

Diana Orrock, the Nevada state committeewoman for the Republican National Committee, is among the latest high-profile figures insisting that GOP presidential candidate (and Texas Senator) Ted Cruz is ineligible for the presidency because he is not a “natural-born citizen”.

Orrock didn’t stopping there, however. She also argues that Florida Senator Marco Rubio should be disqualified from running because he was born to immigrant parents, despite the fact that he was born in Miami, Florida.

She tweeted on Tuesday the link to the right-wing website “News with Views”, featuring an article that discusses the Constitutional grounds that would allegedly disqualify the two Senators from running for president:

Rubio and Cruz are ineligible. Devvy Kidd — Trump Should Move On This: Cruz, Rubio and Secretaries of States https://t.co/ycw8qmuEWN

— Diana Orrock (@DianaOrrock) February 15, 2016

The article’s author, Devvy Kidd, wrote in part:

Donald Trump can take the high road on this by stating there are two candidates who are not constitutionally eligible to be on the ballot, Marco Rubio and Ted Cruz.

Kidd went on suggest the language Trump should use when calling out the two Hispanic candidates::

My actions would be the same if the candidates were John Kasich or Dr. Ben Carson. I am running to take an oath to preserve and protect the U.S. Constitution and that’s what I’m doing.

It’s a most unfortunate situation for both candidates and their supporters but surely they (Ted Cruz being a lawyer and former Solicitor General for the State of Texas) should have known they do not meet constitutional eligibility. For now my legal team is addressing this serious issue.

Many of Orrock’s followers didn’t take too kindly to her tweet, or the article, replying back:

@DianaOrrock Rubio has his parents immigration documents on his website…..he is a US Citizen….but nice try.

— Bobby Trivett (@btrivett07) February 15, 2016

@DianaOrrock Sorry, wrong. Anyone born in the US, and only need 1 parent a citizen: pic.twitter.com/KgZwKW2424

— No Average Joe (@joeleyare) February 15, 2016

@DianaOrrock you know nothing about the Constitution. Beyond sad, it's disturbing.

— Andy Schmandy (@TeaLeavesBook)

Offline Frank Cannon

Diana Orrock, the Nevada state committeewoman for the Republican National Committee, is among the latest high-profile figures...

Is she high profile if I never heard of her and I don't even know how to pronounce her last name? Looks to me like another low level nobody to me.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
https://www.facebook.com/diana.orrock?fref=ts

Getting past she is a rabid Trump supporter, she also seems a bit loony toons posting from conspiracy sites galore along with pseudoscience 'woo' sites like Mercola.  She seems to be an anti-vaccer, truther, fan of the fringe, and based on some mutual friends, a good chance she is a freeper (but I repeat myself). Oddly enough, also posts from Occupy pages.

Offline sinkspur

Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline ABX

..and has the whole stepford wife thing going on...

Offline Frank Cannon

All I can find on Diana was a couple pictures, but they were informative. Apparently she originally is from South Jersey, owns the Aqua Net company or she lives in a wind tunnel....

....maybe all three.

Offline ABX

LOL, and a chemtrailer.

Offline ABX

All I can find on Diana was a couple pictures, but they were informative. Apparently she originally is from South Jersey, owns the Aqua Net company or she lives in a wind tunnel....

....maybe all three.

Odds are she probably sold Mary Kay out of her church. She just has that look.

Offline Frank Cannon

Hey. Don't mock Mary Kay. That's a pretty solid pyramid scheme. You can get yourself a pretty pimp Cadillac once you get a couple "Salesladies" under you to manage.

Offline ABX

Hey. Don't mock Mary Kay. That's a pretty solid pyramid scheme. You can get yourself a pretty pimp Cadillac once you get a couple "Salesladies" under you to manage.

Jokes aside, one of my big studies for my master's degree was looking at the financials of several dozen MLMs and determining how many were built on a 'failure factor' model. In other words, how many rely on people buying in and failing so they don't have to pay commissions- most were this way. Mary Kay was one of 3 out of several dozen that actually had a sound financial model built on their product that could sustain without the network marketing piece. Almost all others were just in the business of getting recruits to buy in, then blowing it so they never actually make a commission.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

....maybe all three.

You know what they say, Frank: the higher the hair, the closer to Heaven.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

All I can find on Diana was a couple pictures, but they were informative. Apparently she originally is from South Jersey, owns the Aqua Net company or she lives in a wind tunnel...

....maybe all three.
LOL

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Is she high profile if I never heard of her and I don't even know how to pronounce her last name? Looks to me like another low level nobody to me.

She's one vote out of 150
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republican_National_Committee#Current_Republican_National_Committee_members

Offline Frank Cannon

You know what they say, Frank: the higher the hair, the closer to Heaven.

Hey. I can dig it. One of my numerous online petitions is to bring the bouffant back.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Nice way to disrespect the Church and women in one strike.  Such crude comments embarrass conservatives everywhere.   **nononono*

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Glad to see she's keeping the 80's alive...
The Republic is lost.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

All I can find on Diana was a couple pictures, but they were informative. Apparently she originally is from South Jersey, owns the Aqua Net company or she lives in a wind tunnel....  ....maybe all three. 

Didn't you get the memo that truly conservative men are not to speak of a woman with such disrespect---especially regarding her looks.

Come on now---we're VERY serious about this.  Try and remember which side you're on.

I don't want to have to remind you again.   :smokin: