Author Topic: Coulter on 9/11 Attacks: ‘You Can Kind of Say There Is Some Partial Blame’ for Bush  (Read 779 times)

HAPPY2BME

Keeping the borders open, and specifically, no racial profiling of Arabs at airports. Yeah, actually I think you can kind of say there is some partial blame there for Bush.”
Tuesday on MSNBC’s “Hardball,” conservative commentator Ann Coulter said that although she disagreed with Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump’s suggestion former President George W. Bush may have misled the American people to invade Iraq, his broader point about avoiding foreign wars was the right.

According to Coulter, the focus on the Middle East in the GOP debates detracts attention from what is going on domestically.

“Well, what he said specifically about Bush lying to get us into the war about weapons of mass destruction, of course that made my head explode,” Coulter said. “But whether it’s Bush’s fault or Obama’s fault for pulling out every last troop as I believe, going forward, I do, and I think most Americans agreed with Trump — enough with the foreign wars. It didn’t work. It’s not working now.

Again, whether it’s Bush’s fault or Obama’s fault. And you know, you watch these Republican debates, and at least for the first five of them, half of the debate is Republicans talking about the Quds and the Kurds. Can we get back to America?”

Later in the segment, Coulter explained why she sees Trump as resonating where the Republican Party isn’t and pointed out that you can tie Bush’s policies to the Sept. 11, 2001 attacks.

“I think on three positions: trade, immigration and foreign wars, Trump is illustrating how the Republican Party and the establishment has been forcing Republicans, the entire GOP into taking suicidal positions that is not where the American people are,” she added. “And I have to say, I do think Trump is on much firmer ground, and is making an important point, although not as well this time as he has in the past about Bush being president when the 9/11 attack occurred. Look, one year before 9/11, in a debate with Al Gore, George Bush specifically raised racial profiling of Arabs at ticket security. One year later, the ticket agent who took Mohammed Atta’s tickets said he got a chill to the bone, he wouldn’t give it to him, but gave himself a politically correct mental slap.”

“Trump has said in the past, the reason 9/11 might well not have happened if I were president is, those 19 hijackers wouldn’t have been here,” she continued. “He is not enforcing politically correct rules. And by the way, Bush then went on to promote amnesty. We never had a vote on Bush after this. But we had a vote on Republicans and Congress and they were wiped out in 2006, because Americans don’t want amnesty. Keeping the borders open, and specifically, no racial profiling of Arabs at airports. Yeah, actually I think you can kind of say there is some partial blame there for Bush.”

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016/02/16/coulter-on-911-attacks-you-can-kind-of-say-there-is-some-partial-blame-for-bush/

HAPPY2BME

« Last Edit: February 17, 2016, 04:16:38 pm by HAPPY2BME »

Offline GourmetDan

Donald "Michael Moore" Trump says lets turn on GWB and blame him for 9-11 and make wild accusations that he knowingly lied to us about WMDs to get us into war, and immediately up pop articles and arguments about and against GWB by his followers like Coulter. Anything his says is immediately defended by his followers who will twist anyway possible to make it sound OK. Can't wait to hear the responses to Trump comparing his sleeping around with women to his personal Vietnam experience. Some things said should immediate disqualify a run for POTUS even if we forgive the person. Trump has said a multitude of things that disqualify him and the time will come when enough people have digested what he has said and come to that conclusion.

Of course, this is being promoted in the media to 'remind' voters how much they hated Bush II and turn some % into Democrat voters...

The media plays this subtle game every day... but esp at election time... driving public opinion by what it presents as 'news'...

The peeps are so clueless...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline sinkspur

Donald "Michael Moore" Trump says lets turn on GWB and blame him for 9-11 and make wild accusations that he knowingly lied to us about WMDs to get us into war, and immediately up pop articles and arguments about and against GWB by his followers like Coulter. Anything his says is immediately defended by his followers who will twist anyway possible to make it sound OK. Can't wait to hear the responses to Trump comparing his sleeping around with women to his personal Vietnam experience. Some things said should immediate disqualify a run for POTUS even if we forgive the person. Trump has said a multitude of things that disqualify him and the time will come when enough people have digested what he has said and come to that conclusion.

The man is a scourge on the country.  Trashing GWB is now fashionable among this cretin's followers.  ANYTHING he says, they agree with and defend to the hilt.

I am ashamed of my countrymen who support this man. They're cultic groupies who invest messianic qualities in a man who has run four of his businesses into the ground.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

HAPPY2BME

The man is a scourge on the country.  Trashing GWB is now fashionable among this cretin's followers.  ANYTHING he says, they agree with and defend to the hilt.

I am ashamed of my countrymen who support this man. They're cultic groupies who invest messianic qualities in a man who has run four of his businesses into the ground.

======================================

The More Donald Trump Defies His Party, the More His Supporters Cheer

“At the end of the day, a lot of good Marines and sailors and airmen died over something that wasn’t there,” said Mr. Jebens, who served three combat tours in Iraq. “So you’ve got to ask tough critical questions. In the military we called it a debrief or a hot wash."

Offline Longiron

Does anyone know why the Saudis and Bin Laden family were flown out of the country the day after 9/11 when the whole country was a no fly Zone?  :patriot:

HAPPY2BME

Does anyone know why the Saudis and Bin Laden family were flown out of the country the day after 9/11 when the whole country was a no fly Zone?  :patriot:

==========================

I do.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien