Author Topic: Trump Vows Full Investigation Of 9/11 If He Becomes President (more heresy)  (Read 556 times)

HAPPY2BME

“Thank you for your book and DVDs,” read the email, which Gage forwarded to me. “Our advisors will investigate the claims made by the architects and engineers more thoroughly and draw their own conclusions from there. We appreciate your continued support. Sincerely, The Trump Campaign.”

Richard Gage of Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth has said that Presidential candidate Donald Trump has promised to launch a full investigation into what really happened on September 11 2001 if he becomes President.

https://www.darkmoon.me/2016/trump-promises-full-investigation-of-911-if-made-president/

HAPPY2BME

heresy

:  dissent or deviation from a dominant theory, opinion, or practice
« Last Edit: February 15, 2016, 11:14:26 pm by HAPPY2BME »

Offline sinkspur

Of course he will. He would waste most of his presidency on showboating bullshit aimed at his enemies.

When will America realize that this man is deranged?
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Frank Cannon

Since Trump feels the need to go into the Wayback Machine and rehash old issues, maybe he can finally look into that Al Capone's Vault debacle. I have been waiting for three decades for some closure on that....

« Last Edit: February 15, 2016, 11:26:05 pm by Frank Cannon »

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Richard Gage of Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth has said that Presidential candidate Donald Trump has promised to launch a full investigation into what really happened on September 11 2001 if he becomes President.
Yeah, I'm sure Mr. Trump said that. /sarcasm
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline aligncare

An article from a fringe, antisemitic blog called Darkmoon, a screed really, where Trump's campaign sends a thank you note and acknowledges receiving materials sent unsolicited from one Richard Gage of an Architect and Engineers truther group. And from that we get to this:

Trump Vows Full Investigation Of 9/11 If He Becomes President

I don't think so. No where is there a basis for that headline.

(I think I'll wait to see how the movie ends before going  ***hair on fire )