Author Topic: Hillary Has Coughing Fit During Race Speech  (Read 1285 times)

Offline flowers

Hillary Has Coughing Fit During Race Speech
« on: February 17, 2016, 12:05:55 am »
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/02/16/hillary-has-coughing-fit-during-race-speech/

In the middle of her Tuesday speech in Harlem that discussed race relations, Hillary Clinton had multiple coughing fits that prevented her from getting her words out on more than one occasion.

It got so bad that the audience enthusiastically started chanting “Hillary! Hillary!” to provide encouragement as Clinton started taking sips of water while popping in a cough drop.

video at link.

HAPPY2BME

Re: Hillary Has Coughing Fit During Race Speech
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2016, 12:08:21 am »
The former Secretary of State visits the Schomburg Center for Research in Black Culture in New York, New York and has a severe coughing fit while speaking.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9C12ZvOJNfs

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2016, 12:48:00 am »
Another one?

I'm not a medical expert - but isn't this a sign of something potentially very serious?  Congestive heart failure?   :shrug:

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2016, 12:54:23 am »
AGAIN?  What is plaguing this woman?

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2016, 01:05:24 am »
Cooties? Lung cancer? COPD? The creeping crud? Whatever it is, she has it.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2016, 01:16:40 am »
AGAIN?  What is plaguing this woman?

==========================

satan?

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2016, 01:24:23 am »
Another one?

I'm not a medical expert - but isn't this a sign of something potentially very serious?  Congestive heart failure?   :shrug:

Just laying the groundwork for her exit from the campaign and prison avoidance.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Wingnut

« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2016, 01:34:11 am »
One of these days she is going to hack up a lung or a hair ball.

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2016, 01:50:39 am »
One of these days she is going to hack up a lung or a hair ball.

I don't know if dogs get hairballs. I think it was all of that barking yesterday, it irritated her throat - or maybe she's hacking on a bone.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2016, 02:09:04 am »
Maybe she's got heartworms.

:pondering:

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

rangerrebew

« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2016, 11:27:27 am »
Another severe coughing fit halts Hillary speech
Able to say only a few words over nearly 3 minutes
Published: 12 hours ago
 coughing-nyc-20160216-600.jpg
hillary-clinton-coughing-nyc-20160216-600

Yet again, Hillary Clinton’s messaging to a supportive audience has been interrupted by a severe coughing fit.

A video posted online shows her at a recent appearance before a supportive fan base at the Schomburg Center for Research in Black Culture in New York.

Part way through her address, she starts coughing.

The hacking continues for half a minute while she's virtually unable to talk, then she gets out a cough drop. She sips water. She still coughs.

She tries to continue, with a voice like a bad case of laryngitis.

At a minute-and-a-half, she's still coughing.

At two minutes.

At nearly three minutes, she's recovering but still clearly affected.

WND had reported only about two weeks earlier on her issues with coughing.

The videos do little to quell rumors the former U.S. secretary of state is in poor health as she campaigns to be the Democrat nominee for president.

At that time, the 68-year-old Clinton had to stop a speech in West Des Moines, Iowa, to try and compose herself after a hacking attack.

The 'Stop Hillary' campaign is on fire! Join the surging response to this theme: 'Clinton for prosecution, not president'

"@HillaryClinton has coughing attack at West Des Moines event, may be unable to finish remarks," Amy Chozick of the New York Times said then on Twitter.

Clinton's health has been a question of speculation since her last coughing fit before the House Select Committee on Benghazi on Oct. 22, 2015. Media titan Matt Drudge called Clinton's apparent health issues the "biggest revelation" of the Benghazi hearings.

"Hillary health was biggest revelation at hearing. Coughing fit. Slow-speaking, obviously induced by meds. Choose not to believe if you must," Drudge tweeted.

Clinton's campaign released a health statement in July confirming hypothyroidism as well as allergies. The former secretary of state takes Armour Thyroid to treat an underactive thyroid.

Armour Thyroid can also be used to prevent certain types of enlarged thyroid glands and to manage thyroid cancer, Fox News reported July 31.

The former first lady also sustained a concussion after falling inside her home in December 2012. She was given blood thinners for a blood clot in her head and returned to work Jan. 7, 2013.

It was only two days ago that Clinton laughed off a question by an Iowa voter who asked if she "was really not equipped to be in the White House" because of health issues. The audience member said she heard stories about Clinton's health on Fox News.

Like the reporting you see here? Sign up for free news alerts from WND.com, America's independent news network.

"Oh my. Well, you know, they say nearly anything about me. I've got to tell you," Clinton, said, ABC News reported Saturday. "There are several themes they keep beating the drums on. I'll match my endurance against anybody. And last spring, my doctor put out a letter and you know, said what great health."

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2016/02/another-severe-coughing-fit-halts-hillary-speech/#UzHb6zIKyx8kBJVb.99

rangerrebew

« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2016, 11:28:33 am »
Did anyone check her mouth for vaginal secretions? :whistle:

Offline flowers

« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2016, 07:38:01 pm »
Something is definitely up with her health. That is not normal to cough like that.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2016, 07:46:55 pm by flowers »