Author Topic: TRUMP THUNDER IN SC DEBATE DOMINATES DRUDGE POLL - DOMINATES DRUDGE POLL  (Read 19165 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: TRUMP THUNDER IN SC DEBATE DOMINATES DRUDGE POLL - DOMINATES DRUDGE POLL
« Reply #175 on: February 17, 2016, 03:17:42 pm »
NO, that's a pernicious slander.  Trump's bigots aren't Republican bigots.  They're his own.  Trump should be cast out to run as an independent.  Then he can attact all the bigots he wants and I could care less.

I don't want anyone like Trump as the face of my party.  The GOP is the party of Lincoln.   Let him and his followers find their own pile of mud to play in.   

Donald Trump is our Peyton Manning.

When Indianapolis Colts gave up on Peyton Manning, John Elway's Denver Broncos grabbed him.

And we ALL know how THAT worked out,  don't we?   

It's Trump or Nuthin'
If You Expect to Win!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Mod1

Re: TRUMP THUNDER IN SC DEBATE DOMINATES DRUDGE POLL - DOMINATES DRUDGE POLL
« Reply #176 on: February 17, 2016, 03:28:24 pm »
Enough.  Thread is locked since it is apparent that it can no longer remain on TOPIC.