Author Topic: TRUMP THUNDER IN SC DEBATE DOMINATES DRUDGE POLL - DOMINATES DRUDGE POLL  (Read 19077 times)

Offline Mod1

Re: TRUMP THUNDER IN SC DEBATE DOMINATES DRUDGE POLL - DOMINATES DRUDGE POLL
« Reply #150 on: February 16, 2016, 06:02:03 pm »
That's enough. Make your point without namecalling or remarks about another poster's ethnicity. This goes for everyone.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #151 on: February 16, 2016, 06:03:02 pm »
Playing the race card?

How very Obama of you.

No,Luis,it is YOU playing the race card by supporting the POS Rubio BECAUSE LIKE YOU,HE IS A HIS-PANIC AND WANTS MORE HIS AND HER PANICS IN AMERICA IN ORDER TO DESTROY OUR COUNTRY.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #152 on: February 16, 2016, 06:04:57 pm »
SHOCKING that someone named "Luis Gonzalez" would be a Rubio fan boi,ain't it?

Putting ethnicity ahead of patriotism is what is going to destroy America. It's a numbers game,and it's the game being played by those whose goal it is to destroy our country and turn us into a shareholder in the "North American Economic Zone,Inc".

Suggesting patriotism is determined by surname is below the standards which this site followed before your recent arrival.

But I see you are doing your best to lower those standards.

BTW can we dissect and scrutinize your surname, ethnicity, family history, etc.?

I HAVE SEVERAL HIGH SCHOOL CLASSMATES WITH HISPANIC NAMES, NOW IN OUR 60S, THAT SERVED IN COMBAT IN Vietnam.

You would demean their service? You are the one that is not a patriot, not them.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2016, 06:19:22 am by truth_seeker »
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #153 on: February 16, 2016, 06:05:41 pm »
No,Luis,it is YOU playing the race card by supporting the POS Rubio BECAUSE LIKE YOU,HE IS A HIS-PANIC AND WANTS MORE HIS AND HER PANICS IN AMERICA IN ORDER TO DESTROY OUR COUNTRY.

I'm sorry but I don't buy that at all!  Rubio is just doing what his financial backers are requiring him to do. Nothing more than that!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #154 on: February 16, 2016, 06:06:05 pm »
That's enough. Make your point without namecalling or remarks about another poster's ethnicity. This goes for everyone.

We are to ignore the 700 lb gorilla that is in the room that is named "Ethnicity"?

America is NOT about ethnicity,it's about individual freedoms,which is something the "identity crowd" seem to ignore. We let them get away with this at the risk of losing America.

There are plenty of people with Spanish surnames or backgrounds that don't play that "identity politics" game,and letting someone get away with it is insulting to them.

Offline Mod1

« Reply #155 on: February 16, 2016, 06:06:33 pm »
I said, "That's enough."  Consider this a warning. No personal attacks.

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #156 on: February 16, 2016, 06:24:54 pm »

Actually (sadly) I'm a Jeb guy, but you go right on with your personal attacks and your racist stereotyping. It's cute, in a weird asshat kind of a way.
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #157 on: February 16, 2016, 06:27:38 pm »
The MOD has responded to this...please move on...anymore of this kind of personal attack will result in a suspension.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #158 on: February 16, 2016, 06:28:58 pm »
Marco Rubio’s New Billionaire Backer Top Funder for Open Borders

http://www.breitbart.com/immigration/2015/10/31/marco-rubios-new-billionaire-backer-top-funder-open-borders/

We'll get to that in a minute, right after we settle our original discussion.

So, on video, Cduz wants to more than double legal immigration, raise H1B visas 500% and agrees that granting Legal Permiment Resident status to the millions already here would be the fair and humane thing to do.

How does this wash with his oft repeated claim that he's never supported legalization?
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #159 on: February 16, 2016, 06:31:46 pm »
Actually (sadly) I'm a Jeb guy, but you go right on with your personal attacks and your racist stereotyping. It's cute, in a weird asshat kind of a way.

Rubio is just a younger and better-looking version of JEB. They could become co-presidents and you wouldn't be able to tell who was in charge from day to day without a schedule.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #160 on: February 16, 2016, 06:37:04 pm »

So, on video, Cduz wants to more than double legal immigration, raise H1B visas 500% and agrees that granting Legal Permiment Resident status to the millions already here would be the fair and humane thing to do.

How does this wash with his oft repeated claim that he's never supported legalization?

It doesn't,and I have never heard of Cruz saying those things,although I THINK I MAY have heard him say something similar to to granting permanent legal status to the illegal invaders already here. I do NOT agree with that and think there is even a federal law against someone profiting from  the commission of a crime which would make doing that illegal.

The reality is that the numbers/ethnicity game has already been played to the point where we have things like Motor Voters and no proof of citizenship required to vote,so any politician that says illegal aliens should be deported is unlikely to be elected.

After this election,you will be able to change "unlikely" to "impossible". Which is why this country was not formed as a democracy.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #161 on: February 16, 2016, 06:38:14 pm »

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,195199.msg786413.html#msg786413

That's all the response you are going to get Luis!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #162 on: February 16, 2016, 06:48:30 pm »
Rubio is just a younger and better-looking version of JEB. They could become co-presidents and you wouldn't be able to tell who was in charge from day to day without a schedule.

'Cept Jeb's a true-blue American son of of the Lone Star State which blows your whole "you support the Latino because you're a Latino" thing to Hell.

HonestJohn

« Reply #163 on: February 16, 2016, 10:12:47 pm »
I've been saying that we have a problem in the GOP today, where we have tolerated, if not fostered in the case of Trump, hate of another's race, religion, ethnicity, or sexual orientation simply because it's a different race, religion, ethnicity, or sexual orientation.  Case in point... the Mormon hate in the case of Romney.  It was more than just TOS.

What was said here is just another example of it.

---

(We need another Buckley to cast that out of the GOP and revoke membership of any politician or candidate that espouses it.  We did it with David Duke and Pat Buchanan... and we need to do it again.)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #164 on: February 16, 2016, 11:23:24 pm »
Disgusting post, just like his previous one.

ROFLMAO! I apologize for offending your delicate sensibilities,Princess.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #165 on: February 16, 2016, 11:25:12 pm »
I've been saying that we have a problem in the GOP today, where we have tolerated, if not fostered in the case of Trump, hate of another's race, religion, ethnicity, or sexual orientation simply because it's a different race, religion, ethnicity, or sexual orientation.  Case in point... the Mormon hate in the case of Romney.  It was more than just TOS.

---

(We need another Buckley to cast that out of the GOP and revoke membership of any politician or candidate that espouses it.  We did it with David Duke and Pat Buchanan... and we need to do it again.)

Are you really so PC and clueless you consider me and Pat Buchanan to be Neo-Nazi'S or Kluckers?

You really don't get out much,do you?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #166 on: February 17, 2016, 12:31:40 am »
Really do not need any apologies from you and could care less about your juvenile name calling. I have no delicate sensibilities, as I have been involved in politics for 40 plus years. I'm just pointing out your borderline racist line of attack on Luis, focusing on ethnicity as the main reason he is supporting Rubio because of surnames, is disgusting and surprising to be read on this site.

BTW Thank you Truth-seeker for your post :patriot:Suggesting patriotism is determined by surname is below the standards which this site followed before your recent arrival.

But I see you are doing your best to lower those standards.

LOL!

Sumbodie call de PC police,there is an American running around in here!

Offline Mod1

« Reply #167 on: February 17, 2016, 12:32:13 am »
Last warning, the reprimands have already been issued, stop picking at the scabs.  Either post on the TOPIC of the thread, or it will be locked.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2016, 12:32:34 am by Mod1 »

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #168 on: February 17, 2016, 01:59:26 pm »

---

Agree 100 percent.  A candidate that exploits bigotry for votes is unworthy of respect,  and should be cast out of the GOP.   My fear is that even if Buckley were around today, he'd be disrespected by the nihilists.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline aligncare

« Reply #169 on: February 17, 2016, 02:15:41 pm »

Damn those bigoted Americans:

Donald Trump has scored his highest numbers in a Quinnipiac University poll released Wednesday that found him with a 2-1 lead among Republican voters nationwide, with 39 percent.

He's followed by Sen. Marco Rubio of Florida with 19 percent and Sen. Ted Cruz of Texas with 18 percent, according to a Quinnipiac University National poll released today. Ohio Gov. John Kasich has 6 percent with former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush and Dr. Ben Carson at 4 percent each. Nine percent are undecided.

http://www.ctpost.com/local/article/Q-poll-Freight-train-Trump-had-2-1-lead-6835989.php

I guess some folks saw through the phony RNC-stacked audience at Saturday's debate.

I guess also some folks liked what Trump was saying, because the polls after his "disastrous" debate performance went up for Trump.

Damn those Republican bigots. Say, that sounds familiar. Who is always calling republicans bigots? That's right: the left!

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #170 on: February 17, 2016, 02:25:23 pm »

---

I am clearly not a Trump supporter, but that goes over the line, John.  Trump is not, from all that I have heard, promoting racism in any way.  Your statement is simply not true.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #171 on: February 17, 2016, 02:25:31 pm »

First of all, it's fascinating that irony is apparently lost on you.

You lump Trump in with racism, bigotry and homophobia... and summarize it's simply ignorance at the introduction to people 'different' from us.

That said, virtually every major city in America found their immigrant populations grouping together.  Humans seek safety in numbers.  Thus, you have "Chinatown", "Little Italy", "Kaisertown", and even "Little Havanas".   And this was back during WWI.

This time around it's Muslim communities that will spring up.

It's sad that the GOP has to 'use' Donald Trump to win the White House, but that's the reality on the ground. 

But understand that there is ALWAYS a method to Trump's madness.  He may feel he's peaked with Conservatives and has to create his own army of "Blue Dog" Democrats and Independents.

It was a huge risk to attack GWB in South Carolina.   If he still wins convincingly, then to one degree or another, we've all underestimated the anger of the typical RED-blooded American.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #172 on: February 17, 2016, 02:32:13 pm »
It doesn't,and I have never heard of Cruz saying those things,although I THINK I MAY have heard him say something similar to to granting permanent legal status to the illegal invaders already here. I do NOT agree with that and think there is even a federal law against someone profiting from  the commission of a crime which would make doing that illegal.

The reality is that the numbers/ethnicity game has already been played to the point where we have things like Motor Voters and no proof of citizenship required to vote,so any politician that says illegal aliens should be deported is unlikely to be elected.

After this election,you will be able to change "unlikely" to "impossible". Which is why this country was not formed as a democracy.

Do you know the name of the oldest city in the United States is?

It's St. Augustine.

St. Augustine is also the oldest continuously occupied European-established settlement and port in the continental United States.

Europeans... you know... Spaniards.

Do you know what the name of the oldest, still-standing house in the the oldest continuously occupied European-established settlement and port in the continental United States is?

So when you say that there's an American running around in here, you're talking about me newcomer.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #173 on: February 17, 2016, 03:01:56 pm »
Quote from: aligncare
.Damn those Republican bigots.

NO, that's a pernicious slander.  Trump's bigots aren't Republican bigots.  They're his own.  Trump should be cast out to run as an independent.  Then he can attact all the bigots he wants and I could care less.

I don't want anyone like Trump as the face of my party.  The GOP is the party of Lincoln.   Let him and his followers find their own pile of mud to play in.     
« Last Edit: February 17, 2016, 03:02:50 pm by Jazzhead »
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline MACVSOG68

« Reply #174 on: February 17, 2016, 03:04:35 pm »
The posters on this forum are extremely politically aware and knowledgeable about both current events and our historical roots.  That we differ in some of our political viewpoints and ideas on how to solve the problems facing our Nation should not ever lead to questions of patriotism or who is an American.  Luis and I have had some real differences of opinion on policies, but I have the greatest respect for his knowledge, his background...and his patriotism.  It is people like Luis and several more of you here, some of whom I disagree with vehemently about issues and candidates, that put this forum in a class above.  For a few months, this had degenerated into constant insults to a point where there was little else of substantive political dialogue.  It's not like that now, and hopefully desires to label those here with any assorted attacks or slams will be rejected by one's keyboard, or if not by those appointed to do so. 
It's the Supreme Court nominations!